PDA

View Full Version : You help me, and it could help all of us.....

Farmer
04-30-2004, 06:49 PM
I'm a journalist working on a book proposal about how music impacts our lives. I'm specifically interested in any stories you have about how Garth's inspirational songs have moved you. The River, The Dance, We Shall Be Free, If Tomorrow Never Comes.....those types.

Here's where you come in. I need your emotional/funny/real stories. I'm going to include my private (not so private anymore) email address. Please send any messages there and include your name and a way I can contact you.

My big old dream is that Garth will love the book proposal so much he'll approve it...and then get his toes wet with a book tour (all to benefit his charity). Then, of course, he realizes how great we fans are and does a singing tour to boot.

Maybe this won't fly, but "How You Ever Gonna Know??"

Thanks
ltwriting@aol.com

Garth_FANtasizer
04-30-2004, 07:07 PM
Very cool!

Is this book going to be about all music, or just Garth's?

Good luck!

~Ann~

Farmer
04-30-2004, 07:32 PM
Very cool!

Is this book going to be about all music, or just Garth's?

Good luck!

~Ann~

It depends on where the research takes me. I'd love to have it be just about GB, and I think there's enough stuff there...I'm still in the beginning stages.

Thanks for your support Ann!

garthslittlesis
04-30-2004, 09:39 PM
Hey, I would love to help out, just let me know what info you need. You can pm me what you need and when you need it.

Farmer
04-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Hey, I would love to help out, just let me know what info you need. You can pm me what you need and when you need it.

Hey Garthslittlesis....
I'm just looking for interesting stories about how Garth's songs have touched people. The more specific the better. I've read some posted on other threads about how Standing Outside the Fire made one woman realize she needed to change jobs.

I just need a little about you, which inspirational song of Garths had an impact on your life, and how. I know those stories are out there. Just send me either a pm or to ltwriting@aol.com. I'm giving my personal email so people can feel free to use their real names.

fuzzwuzz
05-02-2004, 09:33 PM
As everybody knows, I'm into Garth and it's ALL Chris Gaines fault!!! I've practically written a book on it since then, right here, as I go along on this musical ride. I'm still riding too, wondering what's around the next bend and whether I should keep my eyes closed or not! LOL!

crosis4865
05-04-2004, 04:35 PM
I'd love to help! send me an e-mail at crosis4865@yahoo.com