PDA

View Full Version : My time with Garth Brooks

Country Fan
04-18-2004, 04:42 PM
Some years back I spent almost 5 years working for garth ,i still to this day do some work for his production company..... It was an experience i will never
forget...

GBronx
04-18-2004, 05:06 PM
Welcome!! And do tell us all about it!! We'd love to hear all about it!!

Jo@nn

Country Fan
04-18-2004, 05:31 PM
Well GBronxs. It all Started in 1991 , i was at a concert for Garth, and I had gotten there early to find a good parking spot...... I ended up talking with one of the lighting crew members and i mentioned how i would love to travel, and be on the road. He introduced me to Kelly Brooks, Garth's brother, and we talked for a while, he asked me if I could travel, and offered me a job right on the spot, and i ended up working that very night....the rest is history!!!

GBronx
04-18-2004, 05:52 PM
i ended up working that very night....the rest is history!!!

So what kind of stuff did you do? Load and unload the trucks??

Lighting?? going on Beeruns?? LOL

Give us a little more info... pretty please!!!

JoAnn

Wendi5000
04-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Wow! So what's it like working with THE MAN? :) That's incredible :).

fuzzwuzz
04-19-2004, 12:46 AM
Country Fan, I think it's great you came to join us. Must be cool working for the "master." Especially one so kind and loving. Whatcha got going in the pan with him right now? Anything you are at liberty to talk about? And where else has this adventure lead you that you find exciting?

Rooster
04-19-2004, 11:07 PM
Yes... do tell. :D Welcome to the Planet! :)

fuzzwuzz
04-20-2004, 12:02 AM
Country Fan, May I also ask your name and what brought you to join us? And do you plan on staying awhile? We sure hope so.

Thanks, Dale