PDA

View Full Version : Is That Garth, drinking his Dr. Pepper???

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
04-12-2004, 11:59 PM
When I went to the 'main page' for the forums just now, up at the top, right underneath the roughstock logo, the white line going all the way across the screen looked like a straw with Dr. Pepper 'slurping' through it.

I haven't had anything to drink, not doing drugs...

... did anyone else see that??? :eek:

Rooster
04-13-2004, 09:50 AM
LOL... no. :D

Garth_FANtasizer
04-13-2004, 10:29 AM
And I see him sitting on my bed in his underwear playing his guitar. Oh wait... thats with my eyes closed. ;)

Funny thing that minds eye is. :O

~Ann~

Rooster
04-13-2004, 10:38 AM
:D ROFL :D

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
04-13-2004, 04:26 PM
Aw, Ann, you are just TOO funny, as always!! :)

Okay, you guys, go ahead, laugh all you want...

... I DID SEE IT!!! Just ask my therapist! ;)

Actually, there were at least a couple of other people, in my family, who saw it. AND... I saw it at least two more times last night, and my daughter, Danae, who was on the puter quite a bit last night, says that she saw the 'slurpy straw' effect, on that line, at least five more times after I pointed it out.

IT'S THERE!!! I BELIEVE!!! :D

sandis
04-13-2004, 08:36 PM
ummm...maybe time for a new monitor? :p

I think I like Ann's "vision" a little better!! ;)

Sandi

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
05-01-2004, 11:48 PM
Yes, Sandi, Ann's 'vision' is VERY nice, I agree...

... BUT...

... there is still the issue of the line, at the top of the page (every page at PG), that shows up underneath the roughstock logo, whenever there isn't an 'ad' next to the logo. Does that make sense? Has ANYBODY else noticed it??? It comes in different colors and combinations of colors, I haven't seen the 'Dr. Pepper slurpy straw' thing in a while, but 'the line' is very 'active' tonight, probably some kind of software glitch having to do with the ads that are supposed to show up but aren't. Keep your eyes open, I know it's not my monitor, and I know I'm not CRAZY!!! ;)

DeeDee :)

sandis
05-02-2004, 12:18 AM
ummmm....DeeDee....I have ads...lots of them....pop ups too.... if you want I can share!! :D

This is really funny! Weird, but funny. :)

-Sandi

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
05-02-2004, 01:14 AM
Hey, Sandi, there's a very good point...

... I just realized that I'm not getting pop-ups, either!!! There must be some connection, but I have no idea why this is happening to me and not to you?!?!?

Yes. Weird. :eek:

ummmm....DeeDee....I have ads...lots of them....pop ups too.... if you want I can share!! :D

uh... no thanks!!! :)

trigarthfan03
05-02-2004, 04:30 PM
You know now that ya mention it....I`ve gotten one,maybe two pop-ups the entire time I`ve been on this site today.And it`s been a whole lot faster.

Tiffany

sandis
05-02-2004, 04:44 PM
Very interesting....

Well, I haven't had any pop ups so far today, but the ads are still there! Is there a full moon out? :D

ScareCrow24
05-04-2004, 05:46 PM
ROTFLMAO...This is Tooo FUNNY!!! :lol:

YODELGAL
05-04-2004, 07:50 PM
Ann: My vision doesn't include the underwear. Ah well, to each her own.

Stephanie

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
05-05-2004, 03:35 AM
Now, Ann & Stephanie, you two better behave yourselves, don'tcha go gettin' my thread shut down, ya' hear?

Sandi ~ btw, if there wasn't when you asked, there is now, and it was lookin' mighty big 'n' beeea-utiful, on the way home tonight!!! :D It was like you could reach out and touch it! :cool:

sandis
05-05-2004, 01:38 PM
Now, Ann & Stephanie, you two better behave yourselves, don'tcha go gettin' my thread shut down, ya' hear?

Sandi ~ btw, if there wasn't when you asked, there is now, and it was lookin' mighty big 'n' beeea-utiful, on the way home tonight!!! :D It was like you could reach out and touch it! :cool:

I ordered it just for you! :)

And btw, if I didn't shut down your artichoke thread.... ;)

-Sandi

Garth_FANtasizer
05-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Ann: My vision doesn't include the underwear. Ah well, to each her own.

Stephanie

Well, Stephanie - As Garth says: "A Dream is like a river, ever changing as it flows.." My dream just flowed right smack into yours!

Dee - I'm sorry if I jepordize your thread but I had to choose to chance the rapids and Dare to Dance that tide! ;)

Sandi - ??? I'm going to have to go back and read that thread again. I can't think of anything to do with an artichoke except eat it! :confused: :eek:

~Ann~

sandis
05-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Sandi - ??? I'm going to have to go back and read that thread again. I can't think of anything to do with an artichoke except eat it! :confused: :eek:

~Ann~

I think it was more with the title, something about "melted butter or mayo"? My mind must have been in the gutter that night...or in your "vision" ;) ... and my first thought was just not about artichokes!! :D

YODELGAL
05-06-2004, 05:32 PM
Ann: It just goes to show that women's imaginations are just as vivd as men's, and that age is no barrier. I imagine that Garth would be tickled (whoops, there it goes again!) to know that he is the subject of erotic dreams...lots of erotic dreams...of women he will probably never meet.

Artichoke? I'll have to sleep on that one.

Stephanie