PDA

View Full Version : TY.com Down?

TrishaNGarthFan
03-22-2004, 06:58 PM
I'm not sure if its just me or not, but every time I got to TrishaYearwood.com, I get the message, "Cannot find server." Is anyone else having this problem?

Sue

May_G&T_fan
03-22-2004, 07:47 PM
I'm having the same problem, I was waiting it out a while to see if it was just me, but I guess not. :( Maybe they're changing the layout with new pictures? **wishful thinking** but hey, you never know! :)
-Marissa

trigarthfan03
03-22-2004, 09:21 PM
Nope....i`m not getting her website either.I was thinking the same thing you were,Marissa.My guess is that they`re working on the website.I mean....they haven`t actually updated the entire website (to my knowledge) since like 2002.I could be wrong.I mean,they`ll put the pic from"The Sweetest Gift" up there for christmas and such,but it`s always been the whole "Inside Out"pictures from the rest of the time.
Maybe it si just wishful thinking,but we could be getting new pictures.....Hope it`s up soon.:)
Tiffany

MelanieR
03-22-2004, 09:37 PM
I was kind thinking the same thing as you guys. I hope it's not down for too much longer. I was wondering why my computer wouldn't let me on the site and thought it was just acting up again, but apparently not.

sandis
03-22-2004, 10:16 PM
I thought it was just me, also!! :) Glad it's not.

Hey, maybe they're going to put info up on the new album.... :D :D :D

Sandi

AussieFan65
03-23-2004, 06:42 AM
Well down here in Oz, we too cannot access the Trisha site....Grrrrrrr!!!!

I wonder if it's a coincidence but the Keith Urban site is down too and April is the Moderator there as well.

Just a thought.

Lynette

TammyLS
03-23-2004, 09:19 AM
I hate not being able to access ty.com! LOL, it's like a connection you know?! Anyway, they have done a few updates, like with the Christmas scene and all that, and it was last year that they redid the front page with her albums there and the sunflowers bullets...but other than that they haven't done much to it, that to me is Trisha, she is just a down to earth sort of person, and not big on flash, know what I mean? I wouldn't be surprised if they were doing some updates, that would be COOL! Maybe some news about Trisha and the new album?? It's sad that we are hearing more about Trisha here at PG than at TY.com-but than again, ty.com isn't fan ran, and Trisha lets them know what to keep(allow) and not keep(allow)...so that does make sense. I'm just thankful for the great people HERE at PG that are giving us Trisha fanatics a Trisha Fix!! But I DO MISS Ty.com!
Anyone here want to contribute to the donation in Trisha's name to the Nashville Humane Association? There's still time! Email me at tsperr@mn.rr.com

sandis
03-23-2004, 01:38 PM
FYI--I was just able to access the website!! Hopefully everyone else is too... :)

Tammy, I'm planning to donate still!! I've just been slow getting my act together... :)

Sandi

AussieFan65
03-26-2004, 10:57 AM
Is it just me or is the board down again???

When I enter the Main forums there aren't any old posts. Is this happening to anyone else?

Lynette

TrishaNGarthFan
03-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Lynette,

It was down when I tried to access it from work today. And I don't know about you, but for me, the boards were really slow when it was back up.

Sue

BLL
03-26-2004, 04:02 PM
Yes, I had that this morning; the thread links weren't working either yesterday.

AussieFan65
03-26-2004, 04:59 PM
:( I still don't have access to the Main page, only the Off Topic.

I hope April or whoever is onto this...I need my Trisha board running smoothly. :D

It's an addiction thing ya know LOL

Oh well good things come to those who wait.

Lynette