PDA

View Full Version : what are they up to

garthtacular
03-05-2004, 01:05 AM
The following are very influential people who helped make GARTH what he is now, but iiwas wondering what are they up to now?
MUSICAINS THAT REGULARY APPEAR ON IS ALBUMS:
MILTON SLEDGE, MIKE CHAPMAN, BOBBY WOOD, MARK CASTSTEVENS, CHRIS LEUZINGER, BRUCE BOUTON, ROB HAJACOS, SAM BACCO,SAM BUSH, PAT FLYNN,JIM HORN,JERRY DOUGLAS

THE NASHVILLE STRING MACHINE
HOUSE OF TROY PRODUCTIONS
RED STROKES ENTERTAINMENT

THE STILL WATER BAND:
JOHN MCBRIDE,MARK GREENWOOD,JAMES GARVER,BETSY SMITTLE,MIKE PALMER,TY ENGLAND,STEVE MCLURE ,JIMMY MANNINGLY,DAVID GANT

WRITERS AND SINGERS:
TONY ARATA, ALLEN RENYOLDS,STEPHINE DAVIS,KENT BLAZY, PAT ALGER,KIM WILLIAMS, BRYAN KENEDY,JENNY YATES, LISA SANDERSON,VICTORIA SHAW,DEWAYNE BLACKWELL, EARL BUD LEE,LARRY BASTIAN, BOBBY WOOD,

TRISHIA YEARWOOD
GEORGE JONES
BILLY JOEL
STEVE WARINER
KELLY BROOKS
MARK MILLER, STEPHINE BROWN,BOB DOYLE,PAM LEWIS,JOE HARRIS,JOE MANSFIELD,SCOTT HENDRICKS, PAT QUIGLEY, JOHN SMALL

ANY OTHER PEOPLE YOU COULD THINK OF WHO MADE WHAT GARTH BROOKS IS AND WHAT ARE THEY UP TO NOW?

Rooster
03-05-2004, 09:18 AM
TRISHIA YEARWOODShe's at Spring Training with Garth! :D

Ya know... I was watching the Opry the other week and Billy Currington was on... I just love him... and who do I see playing fiddle? You guessed it... Jimmy Mattingly. I love him too! :)

Krystal

sandis
03-05-2004, 01:56 PM
She's at Spring Training with Garth! :D

Ya know... I was watching the Opry the other week and Billy Currington was on... I just love him... and who do I see playing fiddle? You guessed it... Jimmy Mattingly. I love him too! :)

Krystal

Wasn't he also playing fiddle for Steve Wariner (I think!) a few weeks ago on the Opry??? I know I saw him with someone else!! :) He's definitely getting around. :)

Sandi

jmcneal
03-05-2004, 09:21 PM
hi,
you missed Sandy Brooks if it wasn't for her supposing garth and telling him how he can do it. Plus help work very hard so he could do it. Plus give college up to go to Nashville for the second time. There wouldnt have been a Garth Brooks. She give a lot up for Garth plus giving him three wonderful little girls that look like him. Some day he will relize those girls should have been his no1 in his life.

Rooster
03-05-2004, 09:33 PM
Cheers to Ms. Sandy Brooks!
Some day he will relize those girls should have been his no1 in his life.That day has come and gone, sweetie! :)

turch
03-05-2004, 10:06 PM
Yes Sandy is a wonderful person, but to say Garth wouldn't have made it without her I think is a bit of a stretch.

Take care
Gwen

GBsMydance
03-05-2004, 10:13 PM
hi,
you missed Sandy Brooks if it wasn't for her supposing garth and telling him how he can do it. Plus help work very hard so he could do it. Plus give college up to go to Nashville for the second time. There wouldnt have been a Garth Brooks. She give a lot up for Garth plus giving him three wonderful little girls that look like him. Some day he will relize those girls should have been his no1 in his life.

ummmm I believe those girls ARE number ONE in his life.....

Payem
"I'll leave my light on for you, if you will leave your light on for me"

BLL
03-05-2004, 11:31 PM
Janice, give it a rest, hun, you're beating a dead horse. Garth knew his children were first from the time they were born. Sandy did support him, but he'd made it regardless of whom he was married. Thanks for getting the CMT boards for Garth and Trisha closed, btw.

garthslittlesis
03-05-2004, 11:36 PM
why are their boards closed? Just wondering. I miss going on the boards and posting my feelings about Garth and Trisha.

Rooster
03-06-2004, 02:18 PM
why are their boards closed? Just wondering. I miss going on the boards and posting my feelings about Garth and Trisha.
I don't know for sure but guessing from Barbara's post it was because of Janice. I never really visited there... too much trashing going on there. Where's the love?

Krystal

ProducerJ
03-06-2004, 09:09 PM
I didn't realize that the CMT Garth boards had been shut down, but I do know that both Garth and his people are aware of the junk that goes on over there.

It ain't gonna migrate here, I can guarantee you that.

Back on the original subject....

Mark Greenwood is working at a studio in Nashville. He was producing, I believe, an upcoming artist, amongst his other work. He played with Garth at the TFK Event in Vegas in January.

Dave Gant has a job working with computers, I believe. He has put out a Hymns of Praise cd. I believe his website is www.hymnsofpraise.com

I saw both of them at Fan Fair last year, Mark was even sweet enough to come in for an interview on his and Tracy's 10th wedding anniversary! I'll try to dig up my thread from that time and see what else I can remember.

James Garver also put a cd out. His website is www.JamesGarver.net I believe, although when I've checked it it has come and gone from time to time. James's dad posts on the Garthbox, which is an email newsletter that our parent site does.

Bruce Bouton works in the Nashville music industry, he played with Garth at the TFK event as well.

Jon Small is involved with the production of Nashville Star. He has a production company here in town.

Several of the musicians you listed are members of New Grass Revival... Jerry Douglas I think is a member of Union Station, isnt' that right? My brain is a tad foggy today.

You have a John McBride listed as a member of Stillwater, which if you're talking about the John McBride who was his production manager... he's still in the business. He's very busy managing his wife's career... she's done all right for herself in the music business, a long way from selling t-shirts for Garth. ;) John has a state of the art studio in Berry Hill, everyone from Martina to Kid Rock have done work there.

The songwriters you mentioned are mostly still writing songs.. hit after hit in some cases. Kim Williams got a CMA award - amongst others for "Three Wooden Crosses."

And Jenny Yates has a new cd out as well, I have a copy, and now that CRS is over and spring training is underway, you'll be hearing more about it!

J.

beckysue59
03-06-2004, 09:24 PM
It ain't gonna migrate here, I can guarantee you that.
J.

Glad to hear that. I can tell you exactly why Garth and Trisha's boards were closed.

I got tired of complaining to the CMT moderators with no results, so I sent a letter to Kelly Brooks (I might not have been the only one, though), and I enclosed about 8 pages of jmcneal's posts that I had copied. Two weeks later the boards were gone. Janice will no longer have them to use as her own personal playground for slandering Garth and Trisha.
I knew she would show up here sooner or later. :mad:

Sorry to change the subject.:(

Garthmedic
03-06-2004, 09:30 PM
Ok- question was asked and answers were given.

'Nuff said.

--spud--:)