PDA

View Full Version : exact airing of video

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 09:43 AM
from having seen many videos on vh1 premire, trust me they will premeire the video exactly at 8 or a few min before the show.<P>all they will say is a slight introduction if any, (from what I knwo from the past) after the brief introduction the video will air then after it is over , they will resume with airing of the (Hard Rock Cafe) show.<P>video is 8 for all of us at 8:00 tonight<P>good luck hope my moms cable does not go out, haha and hubby can tape it whoa <P>blessigns diana eN

08-02-1999, 09:50 AM
Diana is right (as always right () :o) LOL<P>VH1 will air the video at 8pm right BEFORE Hark Rock Live!!<P>Also.. The NBC Special has been announced (as I published on the site) as being on<BR>NBC (of course) at:<BR>8pm to 9pm on Sept. 29th<P>Soooooooooo get the VCRs warmed up tonight.. &lt;g&gt;<P>Jason :)N

BigGfan4life
08-02-1999, 11:30 AM
Thanks so much for the info...I feel a lot better now! :D Now I will go set the GCR for around 7:55 till 9:00 just in case ;) <P>And Cheryl, I need your address to send you the tape so you can copy it. I'm putting it on the end of my Garth on Jay Leno tape, so it will be on right at the end of Leno. Feel free to tape that too, if you dont have it!N

Pilgrim
08-02-1999, 11:55 AM
You guys are too lucky :) :)<BR>And I'm not :( :(<P>BrianN

kristen166
08-02-1999, 12:26 PM
The video is at 7 pm for me since I am on central time. :) I can't wait. :)N

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 12:45 PM
no no kritsen verify with jason chrisgaines web site . <P>i thought for sure it was 8 est or pacific standard time<P>8 for everyoneN

kristen166
08-02-1999, 01:00 PM
VH1 has been airing a small clip of the video with Garth talking a little about the Chris Gaines stuff this morning, it said tune in for the debut at 8 eastern 7 central. :) In my t.v guide at 7:00pm Hard Rock Live is listed, and that is the show that is supposed to follow after the airing of the video. :) Oh while I am tyoing this the little snippet just aired, it did say 8/7 central. :)N

Cheryl
08-02-1999, 01:54 PM
Shannon.... :) Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! E-mail me and I'll send you my address, as well as my sacred promise to guard the tape with my life and send it back priority mail the very next day, along with enough $ to cover your postage cost! :) dwarning@earthlink.netN