PDA

View Full Version : A second garth boxed set

Steven75407
02-21-2004, 07:18 PM
If a second garth boxed set was ever put together, this is what I'd like to see on there

10 or 12 CD's.
All his recorded stuff (Xmas stuff too)
Live recordings (from the live version of FILP to his classic country medley he sang on the 30th Annual ACM Awards in 1994)
All those duets from "Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy" to "Night Birds"
Previously unreleased stuff that never made it to any of the albums.
Stuff from the Santa Fe years
New recordings (if he ever decides to come back)

A Bonus 2-DVD set, one with all his videos, another with TV show highlights from SNL to Hee Haw to the Loretta tribute

How's that for a collection, guys?!!

SCDillo
02-26-2004, 10:00 PM
I am afraid I must agree. Next set should be everything up to date. All recordings, all video. Plus behind the scenes...

dossy the aussie
02-27-2004, 09:23 PM
absolutely.

xylophone_ed
02-28-2004, 10:52 AM
I think, if a second box set ever came out, it will probably mirror the first one. Probably 6 discs, including the ones leftout of the first (Sevens, Chris Gaines, Scarecrow) and 3 new ones filled with new material. The new material would probably consist of a new live disc with songs left off Double Live, a new studio album, and a DVD. I think something like that is the most realistic possibility, although I would rather have the 10 disc set! - Ed

Charles
02-29-2004, 07:58 PM
i think there should be an acoustic album in there of some of garth's favorite songs and/or his hits...

2 cds of "the vault stuff"..unrealesed stuff..

sevens, scarecrow...with bonus tracks of course..

and another live album..

allisonv7
03-01-2004, 09:59 PM
If a second garth boxed set was ever put together, this is what I'd like to see on there

10 or 12 CD's.
All his recorded stuff (Xmas stuff too)
Live recordings (from the live version of FILP to his classic country medley he sang on the 30th Annual ACM Awards in 1994)
All those duets from "Whatcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy" to "Night Birds"
Previously unreleased stuff that never made it to any of the albums.
Stuff from the Santa Fe years
New recordings (if he ever decides to come back)

A Bonus 2-DVD set, one with all his videos, another with TV show highlights from SNL to Hee Haw to the Loretta tribute

How's that for a collection, guys?!!

Sounds good to me, maybe they could squeeze Garth in that box as well!! ;)

I gotta make a couple additions though - The Strangest Dream, The bus songs he did on "Ropin' the World", and the video for I Don't Have to Wonder.

allison.