PDA

View Full Version : Tommy sent you a vh1 letter

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 07:21 AM
just some small info, see if you can post it for all ok. I only have your email addy so I only sent it to you. I do not have jasons or others ? :-(<P>tell me what you think tommy byeN

08-02-1999, 07:38 AM
Eternity,<P>My email addy is <BR> <A HREF="mailto:jason@chrisgainesfans.com">jason@chrisgainesfans.com</A> <P>=)<BR>JasonN

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 08:21 AM
Jason I am now emailing you some info vh1 sent me regarding the behind the scenes documentary i had asked about and the video the exact time pacific and eastern<P>then i sent him or her another email stating more questions lol hope they do not tire of me i sent all the executives oh will email you now giggle byeN

08-02-1999, 08:33 AM
Thanks Eternity!!!<P>&lt;checking email now!!!&gt; &lt;g&gt;<P>If I can.. can I ummm post it up on the site??? you think??<BR>minus the "who it's from" etc :)<P>JasonN

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 09:39 AM
of course you can. wow my email on your site whoa ( :-) yes you may, silly of course.<P><BR>and in bold print too , (laughing, really can you?) just kidding with you<P>you have my permission<BR>blessings diana elizabeth<P>p.s. I will be waiting for UPDATES ( heheh) and I am not referring to my email, :-)<P>N