PDA

View Full Version : garth's daughters

garthslittlesis
02-06-2004, 07:44 PM
which one of his 3 daughters do you think looks more like Garth?

I think Taylor looks more like him, August and Allie look like their mother.

kristen166
02-06-2004, 07:54 PM
I never really seen what they look like, is there a pic some where?

Kristen

garthslittlesis
02-06-2004, 08:54 PM
you won't find a pic of them here on the net, this question is for the ones who have seen pics of them, I have quite a few recent pics of the girls. Found them is magazines. they are very cute and adorable.

trigarthfan03
02-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Chances are,you probably won`t really find any anywhere,unless you actually go to "The Gate" in Tulsa.I heard somewher that Garth is very protective of his daughters and doesn`t really allow them to be photographed.I could be wrong.The only picture i`ve ever seen of them is back in Jan.2003...it was a pic of Garth,Taylor and Allie at some awards show-it was in Country weekly.
Tiffany

TrishaNGarthFan
02-06-2004, 11:56 PM
I've seen (very few) pics of the girls and I'd say Taylor looks the most like Garth...last I saw she was a spitting image of him. I also think Allie looks like him, but I think August looks like her mother.

Sue

Scarecrow
02-07-2004, 02:56 AM
wouldn't it be nice if we had some machine to make his daugters age up so that the youngest is eighteen now so that garth can come back?

Skydancer
02-09-2004, 05:34 AM
Very, very, very beautiful girls indeed. I can see a bit of Garth in all of them, but Taylor especially...

ProducerJ
02-09-2004, 09:32 AM
wouldn't it be nice if we had some machine to make his daugters age up so that the youngest is eighteen now so that garth can come back?
No way. Children grow up way too fast as it is!
J.

garthslittlesis
02-09-2004, 04:31 PM
Very, very, very beautiful girls indeed. I can see a bit of Garth in all of them, but Taylor especially...

Yep, I totally agree, August and Allie look like him a little but it's Taylor that looks like him the most.

Skydancer
02-09-2004, 05:02 PM
I think it was in one issue of "The Believer" or something when Sandy wrote something when Taylor was very young and said that when Garth was away, that looking at Taylor really made her think of him because she looked so much like him- so it kind of made handling Garth being away easier sometimes... I may have some sources mixed up, but I do remember her writing that somewhere to the fans.

I remember a picture of her riding a horse with Garth standing beside her... the resemblence is incredible. But I think the picture that caught my attention the most was one of her beside August- that seems to appear online a fair deal. August also looked quite a bit like him, but not quite as much as Taylor. In the pictures I have seen of Allie, she was really too young for me to make a definite correlation.

However, they are both beautiful people (Garth and Sandy) so I would consider it a good thing to look like either of them. :)

fuzzwuzz
02-09-2004, 07:50 PM
No way. Children grow up way too fast as it is!
J.
And then there is the teen years where it seems they will never grow up, as hard as they try, and you want it even more than they!