PDA

View Full Version : Come Download the wallpapers......

SCDillo
01-21-2004, 08:25 PM
Ok I finally worked out some hosting.... so for all of you who want, or before I run outta bandwidth. get them while you can. and from now on. I will be working on them and changeing and makeing some new volumes. may grow into other stuff too... I hope you enjoy.

Like I said, this is the best I can do for Garth Birthday, Give a little to his fans. So, Happy Early B-day Garth.. Feb. 7th? Correct???

I will add yours if you have some nice ones that you made... But only ones you made yourself from scratch. The only thing I copied was the pics of Garth I hand made the rest... Enough.

PS... You need WinRar to open them, or something that works on extracting rars.. Why did I use Win Rar? Its simply the best. lol and it handles zips. sooo. there ya go.

Enjoy...

http://www.s94989111.onlinehome.us/Index.html

SCDillo
01-21-2004, 09:02 PM
Please respond if you d/l any, just so I will know. Thanks...

CowboyPMGN
01-22-2004, 04:39 PM
Can we get a preview of it? I can't download it at work and I don't have a inet connection at my house yet.

SCDillo
01-22-2004, 10:13 PM
check through the forums here I previewed them all ....... I will get some small previews on the page sometime. I thought people were like me and wanted some, from a search of the net I found nothing. lol. I guess it was just me..

SCDillo
01-29-2004, 04:23 AM
One Last Bump... Then its gone... I figured I would send it up one more time for those who wanted them. Then they will prolly be gone forever. I am going to be useing the webspace for something else.. But Maybe I will find somewhere who wants them in an archive or something.. Dunno.. Thanks....

OKGARTHFAN
01-29-2004, 09:15 AM
I got them all when you previewed them, are the ones you posted any different?

I thought they were pretty cool and greatly appreciate all your hard work that you put into them!

Thanks!

Chris ;)

jstensig
01-31-2004, 11:04 AM
Huge thanks for your efforts!

Downloading now. :)

Jakob

SCDillo
02-18-2004, 01:55 AM
Thanks for the replies. Yes they are different. There are 2 diferent versions of each one, they are also of much higher quality, as the ones I posted for example are greatly reduced inquality to allow them to be posted in the forums filesize restrictions.. If you Like them. I reccomend getting the full quality versions...