PDA

View Full Version : One Month to Garth's B-day any ideas..

Jen19
01-07-2004, 11:52 AM
In the past we have done some pretty cool things for Garth's B-day but I don't thing we did anything big last year.I think we should do something again this year. Any Ideas???

JEN

GBShameless
01-07-2004, 12:49 PM
I was thinking about what to do also, couldn't come up with anything, but I'm game :)

Robin :) :)

sandyannie
01-07-2004, 06:55 PM
I was thinking about what to do also, couldn't come up with anything, but I'm game :)

How about a wedding? Wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever if he finally gets to marry Trisha? He's said it himself that whoever gets to spend the rest of his life with Trisha would be the luckiest man on earth! Go ahead, Trisha! Make his birthday complete ;) !

Trishasgirl2006
01-07-2004, 07:17 PM
I totally agree with that one. I hope that's what he gets for his b-day. I turn 16 on the 20th of Feb. so I'm pumped too. Happy early b-day Garth.

HIYSCTIAF,
K8e

ProducerJ
01-07-2004, 11:48 PM
Something is cooking in the PlanetGarth Kitchen (that's through the screen door off the Back Porch and take a left at the end of the hall...)

Stay tuned!
J.

Monica Lockhart
01-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Something is cooking in the PlanetGarth Kitchen (that's through the screen door off the Back Porch and take a left at the end of the hall...)

Stay tuned!
J.

I posted info up at the top in the announcements Thread.

Jen19
01-09-2004, 04:19 PM
I'm definally in on the donations again.. but maybe we could do something eles too...

JEN

Garthmedic
01-09-2004, 09:13 PM
Throw it out here, Jen. We would love to hear your ideas..

--spud--:)

ProducerJ
01-10-2004, 12:03 AM
And just to clarify on the postcard thing...

We'd like everyone to send include a postcard from their area with birthday greetings, and then sign it something to the effect of

Joyce
Nashville, TN USA
PlanetGarth!

To go with the whole idea of birthday greetings from the whole Planet! Are y'all in? It's been a while since we've done anything for TFK, I want them to know Garth fans are still here in force!
J.

sandis
01-10-2004, 02:56 AM
I'm going out tomorrow to look for my postcard!! :) This is a great idea; thanks!

Just one question--how do you want us to send it to you--in an envelope inside of another, or is one enough?

-Sandi

Garth_FANtasizer
01-10-2004, 08:53 AM
I'm in! I'll get my postcard and donation out ASAP.

Maybe we should chip in a get a porta potty for outside his gates. LOL

~Ann~

Trishasgirl2006
01-10-2004, 09:58 AM
I'm game. I just got my allowance for the month so I'll send it down along with a postcard as soon as I can find one from around here. Does it have to be a check? I don't have a checking account cause I'm still in high school.

LINTIIMSIYSOTF,
K8e

lee512w
01-10-2004, 10:20 AM
I love the idea of sending postcards!! Not only will it be nice for the birthday boy to see where his fans are, but also educational for his daughters!! Count me in and the check will be in the mail as soon as I find a post card!!

Leelee

GBShameless
01-10-2004, 10:21 AM
I'm in, I'll get mine out as soon as possible.

Ann I like the porta potty idea :) defintely need one of those.

Jen - I game for anything else we can come up with

Garthmedic
01-10-2004, 10:24 AM
I'm game. I just got my allowance for the month so I'll send it down along with a postcard as soon as I can find one from around here. Does it have to be a check? I don't have a checking account cause I'm still in high school.

LINTIIMSIYSOTF,
K8e

Naww. You can use a money order, as well. Most banks, post offices and 7-11's have them. They cost around a buck or so.

--spud--:)

wmcinnis
01-10-2004, 11:33 AM
Great idea:)
Mmmm, I need to think about where to find a postcard from my area.
-Susan-

Teach
01-10-2004, 12:07 PM
I am definitely going to send my donation. Hopefully, J.D. will find a postcard at the drugstore and I will have my contribution in the mail.

GarthsGurl4ever
01-10-2004, 12:40 PM
In the past we have done some pretty cool things for Garth's B-day but I don't thing we did anything big last year.I think we should do something again this year. Any Ideas???

JEN

Hey I would love to hear some of the things you did for Garth in the past and if it is ok maybe be apart of this year?

Chelsea

Rooster
01-10-2004, 01:58 PM
:D @ Ann! LOL!

I'm in... this may be a quirky question... but is there a deadline? In other words... a last day to get it in the mail to Moni. Can't I just paypal it to ya, Moni? And I'll email ya a postcard. ;) Just kidding!

Krystal

Paula
01-10-2004, 10:39 PM
I hibernated today but will get out tomorrow and get my postcard and send it out this week.

Paula

Monica Lockhart
01-11-2004, 12:22 AM
:D @ Ann! LOL!

I'm in... this may be a quirky question... but is there a deadline? In other words... a last day to get it in the mail to Moni. Can't I just paypal it to ya, Moni? And I'll email ya a postcard. ;) Just kidding!

Krystal

Krystal,

I really don't want to get into accepting paypal for the donations. Teammates likes to keep record of each donation individually and it's best also for tax purposes that you have something to show as proof of your donation. Hope you understand :)

As for a deadline, I'd like to have all donations no later than Feb 1st. That will give me time to get everything organized and sent off so that it arrives before Feb 7th!

Thanks everyone! Also, can you please email me or PM me when you send your donation so that I know to expect it. Thanks!

Vanessa
01-11-2004, 12:41 AM
I'll be sending a postcard.. Im gonna assume GBM? (stupid question.. I know)

God and peace,
Vanessa :)

Monica Lockhart
01-11-2004, 03:33 AM
Vanessa,

The postcard idea goes along with the donation to Teammates that I am collecting on behalf of the PG members.

Please read the announcement at the top of the forum for all the details :)

Thanks!

Moni

fuzzwuzz
01-11-2004, 10:35 AM
Here's a bit of interesting information concerning Garth's birthday. Did you know Feb. 7th is the 40th anniversary of the Beatle'a arrival to the US? I'll likely be celebrating at the Lyric theater watching the Ed Sullivan shows that featured the Fab 4 with the rest of the Strawberry Fields Beatles Fan Club. But hey! I wouldn't be sitting in that seat if it wasn't for Garth, so there ya go! :)