PDA

View Full Version : Garth the role model

ProducerJ
01-06-2004, 03:57 PM
This is from a Daniel Lee Martin interview at www.AngryCountry.com . I can't remember if I've talked to y'all about Daniel Lee, but he's a great talent and a super nice guy. AND - he has good taste in role models!

Music Row did not make my career... the fans are the ones that made my career and they are the ones that will continue to make my career. I absolutely idolize Garth Brooks with how he treated his fans. I watched that from a distance for some years and I said 'If I ever make it in country music, that is me... that is who I am!' It is something that you cannot be taught by your publicist or by your stylist or by your artist development team. That is something that is in your heart and your soul on how you are supposed to treat your fans. Every year at Fan Fair, I spend the minute that the doors open to the minute they close signing autographs for those fans.

Garth_FANtasizer
01-06-2004, 05:00 PM
Thanks, Joyce.

I haven't heard about this guy, but he sure caught my attention now! :)

~Ann~

OKGARTHFAN
01-06-2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks Joyce!

I"ll do some checking on this guy. Is he pretty new? Whats the scoop on him?

Chris ;)

wmcinnis
01-06-2004, 08:25 PM
I've never heard of him either.....but it sure sounds like he's on the right track:)
-Susan-

Trishasgirl2006
01-06-2004, 09:17 PM
Thanks! I might do some checking into this guy as well.

WTSOTPHWSBF,
K8e

Rooster
01-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Very :cool:, Joyce. Adding him to my list now.... :)

Krystal

fuzzwuzz
01-07-2004, 01:48 AM
Wow! He's right you know!

Music Row? Are you really listening to us? Like Daniel Lee does?

Garthfan92
01-09-2004, 11:26 PM
I'm not familiar with him either, but I get the feeling we'll be hearing a lot from him in the future.

Lisa

ProducerJ
01-10-2004, 12:01 AM
He is awesome! In fact, I'm told he delivered us a gift basket to the studio today as a thank you for having him in for an interview.

I'm going to start a thread on him in the Other Artist forum this weekend, I think y'all will really like him.

J.