PDA

View Full Version : *urgent*Chris Leuzinger(Garth's guitarist)

fuzzwuzz
01-01-2004, 10:37 PM
Marilouise Leuzinger

Family-Placed Funeral Notice

MARILOUISE LEUZINGER 86, of Jupiter, passed away Tuesday, December 30, 2003 at her residence. Born in Columbus, OH, she had been a resident of Jupiter for eight years, coming from West Palm Beach where she resided for 40 years. Prior to retirement, she was an executive secretary for Lincoln National Insurance in West Palm Beach. She was a member of the National Secretary Association and a former Elder and Deacon at Lakeside Presbyterian Church. Survivors include two sons: Rudy Leuzinger of Stuart and Chris Leuzinger of Nashville, TN; two sisters: Kathryn "Jeanne" Colegrove of Boynton Beach, FL and Bobbie Smith of Dayton, OH; an aunt, Helen Botley of Kissimmee, FL; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. A Funeral Service will be held 1 PM Saturday, January 3, 2003 at the Aycock Funeral Home Chapel. A private interment will follow. Those who wish may make contributions to the American Heart Assoc., 1301 S. Olive Ave., WPB, FL 33401. Friends may call Saturday, January 3 from 12 - 1 PM at the funeral home. Aycock Funeral Home 1112 Military Trail Jupiter, FL 33458 (561) 746-5124 www.dignitymemorialtreasurecoast.com To view and sign this Guest Book online Visit PalmBeachPost.com/obituaries
Published in The Palm Beach Post from 1/1/2004 - 1/2/2004.

I was shocked to hear this sad news today in the local papers. You might want to go and comfort the family through the online guestbook like I just did. I don't think it's too late to send flowers or a donation.

http://www.legacy.com/palmbeachpost/LegacySubPage2.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=1753838

fuzzwuzz
01-04-2004, 12:12 AM
I think I should have made it clearer it was Chris' mother who passed away, not Chris. Sure hope the word got out to Chris' Nashville family for his other family down here. I did what I could. The Leuzinger's are in my thoughts and prayers as they are gathered together today in Marilouise's memory.

You are loved, ~Dale XOXO