PDA

View Full Version : GarthBrooksandTrishaYearwood.com

TrishaNGarthFan
12-25-2003, 01:58 PM
Does anyone know what happened to this site? I went there the other day and it's gone.

Sue

TrishaNGarthFan
12-25-2003, 02:00 PM
I just went to BrooksnYearwood.com and found this site up....

Does anyone know what happened to this site? I went there the other day and it's gone.

Sue

sandis
12-25-2003, 04:11 PM
Sue,
I was wondering that myself. I know that on the boards they used to "complain" (not the right word, but I can't think of it) that only the same 2 or 3 people would post, and maybe they decided to shut down? Or maybe it crashed? It's too bad, they had some cute pictures!!

Sandi

TrishaNGarthFan
12-26-2003, 01:22 AM
I loved the site, especially the fanfics. I just wonder where they went? Or if they'll be up at Brooksnyearwood.com? I know the girl who ran garthbrooksandtrishayearwood.com, and wrote her an email a month or so ago, but haven't heard back from her.

Sue,
I was wondering that myself. I know that on the boards they used to "complain" (not the right word, but I can't think of it) that only the same 2 or 3 people would post, and maybe they decided to shut down? Or maybe it crashed? It's too bad, they had some cute pictures!!

Sandi

Trishasgirl2006
12-27-2003, 12:26 AM
Yeah I know! It was one of the two websites that I could get to from school and now it's not there. I've been like cursing at the computer ever since it went away. It made me so made. Well I g2g.

Keep me in the mix.

IARLW,
Katie

CounTrishaGarth
06-03-2013, 01:26 PM
same question here,been registered with the forum nearly 2 months ago and my account is still pending,no news,no approval message from the ADMN,how frustrating :*(
Does anybody round knows about Rachael if she's still taking care of her websites? :confused:

BLL
06-04-2013, 09:02 AM
Rachael has had a series of health problems and isn't on the board much; send a message to UKfriend2U and he'll sort it.

CounTrishaGarth
06-04-2013, 02:58 PM
Rachael has had a series of health problems and isn't on the board much; send a message to UKfriend2U and he'll sort it.

Good Lord i pray everything is gunna be alright for her , i know for sure health issues are plain pain in ones lives and rooten existences :( Wish Rachael the very best and a full recovery <3

Thanx BLL for helping just sweet ^^