PDA

View Full Version : Updated - chrisgainesfans.com

Chris_Gaines
08-01-1999, 12:59 AM
Hey all!! :)<BR> <A HREF="http://www.chrisgainesfans.com" TARGET=_blank>www.chrisgainesfans.com</A> gets a makeover... but the links with hovers only work for those that use IE4.0 or higher (Sorry netscapers-there's a link there for old version)<P>Also some things have changed!<P>-Biography now houses Cheryl's timeline!! (Thanks Cheryl!)<P>-Special Dates now linked.. September NBC Special was OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCED (check there for info!)<P>Have fun... I know I did :)<P>JasonN

honky
08-01-1999, 01:51 AM
Hey pal, are the links not supposed to work? Well, I can't get any of the link bottons to work.. do you know why?<P>TommyN

RiotGB
08-01-1999, 06:44 AM
Very cool update!!! I love the new look and the new info.<P>Tommy, the links will only work for IE4.0 or higher. Try clicking at the bottom where it says "for non IE sites"<P>DawnN

neway2fly
08-01-1999, 09:34 AM
Thought it was about time I thanked you for all your hard work and all the great information.<BR>I'm feeling right at home with you all here at PG!N

Deafcowboy
08-01-1999, 11:31 AM
Hey,<P>I do have the IE5.0 and used it but I still can't get the links to work, so I used the "Click here for the non-IE site"<P>DeafcowboyN

Pilgrim
08-01-1999, 11:52 AM
Thanx for the info Chris_Gaines :D<P>It looks cool :D<P>BrianN

Paula
08-01-1999, 05:40 PM
None of the links are working now for me either :( and I have IE 5.0.<P>PaulaN

Chris_Gaines
08-01-1999, 06:28 PM
Paula?<P>What it doing? I just went there.. and it is working for me.. <P>Thanks<BR>JasonN

Deafcowboy
08-01-1999, 06:43 PM
Chris_Gaines,<P>The problem is that when I have my cursor over it...it doesn't even change my arrow into a hand, which would mean that it's a link, but whenever I put the cursor on the (supposed to be) links, it would highlight them with blue...but when I click on it...nothin' really happens...<P>DeafcowboyN

Chris_Gaines
08-01-1999, 06:47 PM
hmm Ok Thanks Deafcowboy,<P>Sometime in the near future.. I think I'll just change the "hovers" to picture links..<P>maybe that will fix everyones problem with em.. and they'll work on Netscape too.. so I can delete that page entirely. :)<P>JasonN

Paula
08-01-1999, 06:48 PM
<B>Jason</B>,<P>The same thing happens with me as with <B>Deafcowboy</B>. Even when I click the link when it is highlighted, the new page doesn't come up...on any of the links. :(<P>PaulaN

Chris_Gaines
08-01-1999, 06:51 PM
Thanks Paula :)<P>I'll fix them tonight :)<BR>(After midnight (EST))<P>JasonN

Chris_Gaines
08-01-1999, 09:12 PM
Everyone!!<BR>Site has been updated.. and frontpage should work for everyone now!! (Even Netscape users)!! YAY! :)<P>Also.. there is a new article by Deb(restrokes77) posted in the "new" <I>Gaines Gazette</I><P>Please tell me if you have any more problems! :)<P>Jason<P>N

Cheryl
08-02-1999, 06:27 AM
Jason<P>Your welcome, and thank you for the mention at your site! <P>I'm on Netscape, and the links are working fine, but they were working fine for me yesterday berore ya changed it. But, I am having a problem finding Deb's new article...when I go to the Gazette, all I see is the article from 6/15.N

Eternity4U
08-02-1999, 06:59 AM
Jason, <P> I would have to agree, I went there as well only to view the already much read article posted a weeks ago?<P> Perhaps it is my fault , never the less I see no article. I shall try once more, and if not then you owe us all a (little read corvette) lolol<P><BR>thanks for the update you all at Chrisgainesfans site!!!<P>dont forget today is the video whoaaaa<P>diana elizabethN

08-02-1999, 07:00 AM
Cheryl,<P>Seems to be working ok here at work.. if ya wanna bypass the site totally click below to go right to the article :)<P> <A HREF="http://www.chrisgainesfans.com/gainesgazette.html" TARGET=_blank>www.chrisgainesfans.com/gainesgazette.html</A> <P>I *think* that's the url LOL :)<P>JasonN

boppityboo
08-02-1999, 11:18 AM
Just gotta thank Jason and Deb for the awesome site you guys put up. I read your emails, and obviously I'm not the only one who thinks its great. :) Wow, you guys are like famous now..lol. Very cool, very nice. :)<P>Have a Garth(Chris)riffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N