PDA

View Full Version : You are never too old....

ProducerJ
12-10-2003, 09:26 AM
BIG NEWS FOR KENNY & WANDA ROGERS

Nashville, TN (Dec. 3, ’03)…..Entertainer Kenny Rogers and his wife, Wanda, are anxiously anticipating the birth of their first child, it was announced today. In fact, not only are they anticipating the birth of their first child, but also their second! Rogers’ wife is an identical twin and they are expecting identical twins. In addition, twins run throughout Rogers’ family tree. Rogers’ reaction was “excited, but frightened.
The two new additions to the Rogers’ family are expected sometime next July.

Rogers said the news was especially special as it comes during the holiday season. Rogers is currently in the midst of a 21-city Christmas tour traveling throughout the mid-west and the west coast.

fuzzwuzz
12-10-2003, 11:12 PM
How old is Kenny and his wife? I too found out during the holidays, that after 16 years, I was having another child. I think it was the night before Christmas eve. I was devasted and scared stiff! I hit my knees in tears and quickly prayed for joy and peace and God granted it instantly. I wish the Rogers much happiness that this good news brings!

wmcinnis
12-11-2003, 05:56 AM
She's not very old is she.......when I see them together I have to remind myself that she's not his daughter but his wife;)
Personally I think he's a little too old to have children, but that's just my opinion.....whatever:rolleyes:
-Susan-

Elizabeth
12-11-2003, 07:28 AM
I think she is in her late 20's, But he has to be in his late 60's maybe 70. I also think he is a little to old to be having babies. But that is just me. I would want to be around to watch my kids grow up, get married and start their own family.
But I guess as long as they are happy that is all that count's