PDA

View Full Version : Garth's address ? !!

CountryBee
12-07-2003, 06:43 PM
There is a person posting on the Garth Message Board, over at the CMT website, who is giving out Garth's addresses. The addresses that this person gives are for Goodlettsville TN, Yukon OK and Edmond OK. This person is giving out the exact house numbers. I know that Yukon is the town that Garth grew up in and that he used to live near Goodlettsville, but who could be living in Edmond? I thought I read here at PG that Garth is now living on a ranch near Owasso, OK or Claremore, OK. I feel sorry for anyone sending mail to Garth at those addresses and I really feel sorry for the people who now live at those homes. I have sent mail for Garth to GB Management in Nashville, but I wonder if Garth ever sees (gets) anything that is sent there.
Bee

ProducerJ
12-07-2003, 06:46 PM
From what I've seen of the CMT boards, they attract the wacko's. One in particular. :rolleyes:

GB Management is the address we are told that mail is to be sent to. Whether he reads it or not is anyone's guess, but that's where he wants it to go.

J.

garth_fan
12-07-2003, 06:48 PM
Hey there CountryBee, you mentioned an address for GB Management, i have been trying to find one where i can get a letter to GB, any chance you could give me that address?

ProducerJ
12-07-2003, 09:35 PM
GB Management
ATTN: Garth Brooks
1111 17th Ave. South
Nashville, TN 37212

You can always find the address here (http://www.planetgarth.com/email.php) as well.
J.

garth_fan
12-08-2003, 01:07 AM
Many thanks for the address ProducerJ, cant tell you how much i appreciate it. I use to send mail to the Beleiver mag and it kept getting sent back, so havent known where to send it to for ages.I will get some mail off straight away, and with much luck hope that GB gets it. THANKS HEAPS !!!!!!!!