PDA

View Full Version : Garth on DVD?

ozlad
12-05-2003, 11:11 PM
Does anybody know if the Garth videos are available on DVD or if they plan to do so? My tapes are a few years old and a little worse for wear, would love to upgrade. Also are there any video's in the states we don't have here in oz, the vids I've got are as follows:
*Garth Brooks volume 1 & 2
*This is Garth Brooks
*Garth Live in Central Park

Was there ever a This is Garth Brooks 2. I did see a teaser for it once but don't know if it ever came out.

Vanessa
12-06-2003, 02:29 AM
hopefully someone like joyce or anyone else can confirm this.. but as far as I know garth said that he wont be coming out with a DVD.. ever..

good luck on find This is GB 2 :)

god and peace,
Vanessa :)

Garthmedic
12-06-2003, 02:52 AM
Well, I wouldn't say ever.

--spud--:)

ProducerJ
12-06-2003, 10:08 AM
I don't like to say ever either. He might have said that, but I'm not gonna believe it.

At this point, he hasn't stepped into the 21st century and released anything on DVD, and to the best of my aging memory, your VHS list is correct.
J.

bal2001bc
12-19-2003, 08:13 PM
I don't like to say ever either. He might have said that, but I'm not gonna believe it.

At this point, he hasn't stepped into the 21st century and released anything on DVD, and to the best of my aging memory, your VHS list is correct.
J.

As far as I remebered there isn't any DVD's of Garth , well song wise as From Tulsa ... was on DVD as I have it.

I will be finishing my home made DVD of one of Garth's official video releases as I'm find using tape stuff is getting to stage where I have a risk of losing it.

I would offer the service of DVD here but you will need to own the original Video release before I consider any such matter.

This goes for both UK and US releases as I can convert also.

I should be back here soon after doing some major re-shuffling in my life.

You all take care

gbkubfan
12-20-2003, 07:55 PM
I dont know if this counts but the Saturday Night Live tv show has Garth singing on their recent DVD.