PDA

View Full Version : the sweetest gift

trigarthfan03
11-27-2003, 02:18 PM
Ok,I know that it`s only the first day of the holiday season and all...but,I just wanted to say, that those of you who haven`t heard this cd,it`s great.You`ve gotta get it.And for those of you who have it.......what`s your favorite song on the cd?Me,I`d probably have to say"Take a walk through bethlehem"

sandyannie
11-30-2003, 03:36 PM
Ok,I know that it`s only the first day of the holiday season and all...but,I just wanted to say, that those of you who haven`t heard this cd,it`s great.You`ve gotta get it.And for those of you who have it.......what`s your favorite song on the cd?Me,I`d probably have to say"Take a walk through bethlehem"
My favorite is "It Wasn't His Child," but I am also fond of "Take A Walk Through Bethlehem." :)

TammyLS
12-01-2003, 12:29 PM
I LOVE This Cd...I have many favorites, but Take a Walk Thru Bethlehem, Santa Claus is Back in Town, and It wasn't His Child are among my Favs!

sandis
12-01-2003, 02:51 PM
Did anyone see the video for "It Wasn't His Child" on GAC over the weekend? I couldn't believe they were playing it!! What a wonderful surprise.

-Sandi

TammyLS
12-02-2003, 10:27 AM
I Love the video--Trisha is so amazing, and they did such an excellent job on the video, reflecting the song...I'm glad to see it's being played, I hope CMT starts to play it. Last year they actually played it quite often! Gosh I WISH I had GAC!!!!!! Dumb direct Tv!! They are making me soooo mad!

Garth_FANtasizer
12-02-2003, 10:35 AM
My favorite song on it is the titlt track "The Sweetest Gift," and "Sweet Little Jesus Boy."

It's a great CD!

~Ann~

Rooster
12-12-2003, 11:11 AM
I just got this cd from my best friend. It was the only Trisha disc I didn't have. My favorite is Take A Walk Through Bethlehem... I really like Sweet Little Jesus Boy and It Wasn't His Child.... and I think she really does a good job of making Santa Claus Is Back In Town her own. Two thumbs up for me! :applause:

Krystal

wmcinnis
12-22-2003, 10:23 AM
Just picked up this C.D. yesterday at Wal-Mart.....haven't listened to it yet. Probably tonight when I finish my wrapping:)
-Susan-

Rooster
12-22-2003, 10:31 AM
I've had this disc playing in my truck now for several days. Take A Walk Through Bethlehem never gets old.

Krystal

beckysue59
12-22-2003, 11:54 PM
The song "It Wasn't His Child" always gives me goosebumps.

wmcinnis
12-24-2003, 12:28 AM
I listened to it tonight and I have to say that it was definitely worth the buy. My favorite is 'The Sweetest Gift':)
-Susan-

ceruleanblue
12-24-2003, 09:17 PM
I love that cd. Have you heard "Santa on the Rooftop" off Rosie O'Donnell's christmas cd? It's probably my favorite Trisha holiday song. I think it's so cute (and I'm NOT a Rosie fan).

Bree