PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll are so crazy....

Ladyg
07-31-1999, 02:28 PM
I am soooo glad I have finally found a place with folks as crazy about GB as I am. I really feel as if I have come home after several years absence. It's so great to read all the posts knowing that what ya'll have posted is exacally what I would've said about the same topic (but probably not as well said!) This is absolutly GREAT!!! I have a feeling I'll be posting lots! Thanks Brandon for a great Forum and for PG!N

Odexut77
07-31-1999, 04:22 PM
<B>HELLO :) LADYG AND WELCOME HOME TO PG! ;)</B><P>You Keep A Happy Thought!<P>Kathy77 :DN

honky
07-31-1999, 04:48 PM
<B>Ladyg</B>,<P>***WELCOME TO PG***<P><I>"we're all one big family throughout the cities and the towns"</I> :D<P>TommyN

PJ
07-31-1999, 04:55 PM
Welcome Ladyg! There's always room for one more Garthnutt! :-)N

kristen166
07-31-1999, 05:03 PM
WELCOME TO PG! :)N

BigGfan4life
07-31-1999, 05:13 PM
Ladyg, welcome to our humble home!! ;) <P>Thanks to an Uptown Downhome Good Ol' Boy named Brandon, we've Got a Good Thing Going :) Every Now and Then, when you feel as if everything in your life is just the Same Old Story, you can log on to PG and find out that you've got Friends in Low Places :D Pretty soon, you will be posting so much that you will start to feel Shameless. You will become so addicted that you'll change your name to Anonymous just so that nobody will know Which One Of Them you really are. :o Cowboys and Angels will have to drag you away from the computer Kickin' and Screamin'. Nobody will have a clue what went down as they took you away...The Night Will Only Know. But until then, if you need another Victim Of The Game to chat with, I Know One. :D Now, wasn't that Something With a Ring To It??? ;)<P>Ok, I am just feeling very creative tonight :oN

JulieLvsGB
07-31-1999, 05:41 PM
Ladyg,<P> :) Welcome to Planet Garth! :)<P>JulieN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
07-31-1999, 06:19 PM
Welcome to PG!!! <P>Hope to see more posts from you, because all of us GarthNutts will be happy to reply to them! <P> :) N

CaptMorgan
07-31-1999, 09:19 PM
<B>Welcome to PG Ladyg!</B><P>It's great to have you here with all us other Garthnutts. Visit often and post lots. :)<P>If you ever have any questions, don't hesitiate to ask. I can guarantee it will be answered in no time at all.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...<BR>N

Pilgrim
08-01-1999, 02:05 AM
<B>WELCOME TO PLANET GARTH Ladyg</B><P>Keep posting, get addicted :D<P><B>Shannon</B><BR>WOW, that was very very very very cool, I'm really impressed :D :D<P>BrianN

phillygirl4garth
08-01-1999, 03:33 AM
I don't think that I can say it as well as some of the welcomes above, but mine is here just the same :) <P><B>Welcome</B> Happy addiction!<P>DeniseN

Country@Heart
08-01-1999, 08:39 AM
Welcome to PG.<P>Country@Heart :)N