PDA

View Full Version : garth my brother!

tulsaok2003
11-09-2003, 11:39 PM
for the 11 yrs. I have been a garth fan, I have always treated Garth like a big brother. Him and his music mean the world to me. I would be lost without him and his music. I don't know where I'd be if it wasn't for Garth & his wonderful music. If I met him, I would definatly tell him how much he means to me along with his music. I would do almost anything to meet him, Trisha and his 3 gorgeous girls. If any of you feel the same way it would be nice to hear your story and why you treat Garth like a brother. Feel free to write me privatly or here in the Forum.

P.S. I don't live in Tulsa,
just a nickname. I live in
southeast corner of Okla.

garth_fan
11-10-2003, 01:37 AM
Yeah Tulsaok2003,Garth means the world to me too. His music helped me through one of the hardest periods of my life. After a marriage break up, i listened to his music, and it was like i had a friends support, the bad times didnt seem so bad when i was listening to him. Ive thanked the friend that first showed me a garth video a 100 times. Thank God for GARTH.

Angels4BobSeger
11-10-2003, 02:18 AM
That is great. It seems like Garth just might be the kind of guy who would seem like a brother an older caring brother type.

Sandy

garth_fan
11-10-2003, 03:22 AM
Yeah, its a pity that there isnt more like him, maybe then the world wouldnt be like it is now a days.