PDA

View Full Version : Lost in you mirror?

hangman
07-31-1999, 01:28 AM
Hey guys,<BR>Is there anyway someone can post the "Lost in You" mp3 on their website? I know it is already on <A HREF="http://www.chrisgainesfans.com," TARGET=_blank>www.chrisgainesfans.com,</A> but for some reason our firewall is saying it's forbidden. Most likely this is because it is a new site.<P>I have been doing mp3 searches with the best search engines, and Chris Gaines turns up 0.<BR>I want to hear this song. Could someone upload it to an ftp site or put it on their webpage? I would download it at home, but i'm never there, and I have the mp3 player at work.<P>Thanks in advance, I loved what I saw of the video. Garth is really stretching his right to be a versatile music artist, man he hits some high notes...and it sounds GOOD! =)N

hangman
07-31-1999, 10:27 PM
Never mind guys.<BR>I figured out how to use my personal internet account as work.<BR>Heard the song...wow!<P>There is only one time in the song that Garth's natural voice can be heard. Now that's a departure. I always say, if you are going to do something different...then do something totally different.<P>I like it, very soulful, can't wait to hear other stuff. =)N