PDA

View Full Version : Is it bragging

TBG
10-23-2003, 02:23 PM
I'm so confused and upset:( As you can see I haven't posted on my visit to Garth yet. The reason.... on my visit to see Garth in NYC in June of 2002 I learned that many don't report their moments because #1 they are personal and #2 others look on it as bragging. Recently I've read on other sites that some do consider it bragging.
In some ways it is personal and I hate to write so I'd gladly keep it to myself. But at the same time I know how hungry I am to hear any news of how Garth is doing and see pics of him. When I read of other's visits, I want so bad to go and see him....at least their stories and pics keep me going til I can see him again.
I've only been a part of PG since 2001 but it was my understanding that what made PGers special was the way they acted, the fellowship they had when together, and careing enough to include others as much as possible in a Garth Adventure.
While seeing Garth is the ice cream on the cake, cause he makes you feel so good and at peace, if you don't see him you'll still feel good cause you've had so much fun just getting together with friends. That is what makes the PG conventions so much fun.
I don't know if the people that feel you are bragging have issues with certain people and feel their stories are bragging or if they are just too jealous themselves.
I don't know if giving detail to try and make you a part of it, in some minds sounds like bragging.
I do know that some people post and there is no problem while others post and there is resentment.
I do know there are total wackos out there that thrive on any little detail you can give them and Garth has to be protected from them.
I do know Garth loves his fans and loves to see them. That he is an excellent judge of people and acts on that judgement when interacting with them.
I do know he considers PG his web site and that PG will keep his fans aware of how he is and what he is doing.

So is it bragging or not?
Is it just a few that feel this way or more than I think?
Why are some stories considered bragging and others not?

Sorry for the long post but this has bothered me for some time.

MO:(

ProducerJ
10-23-2003, 03:18 PM
{{{{MO}}}}

Honey, what happened?

Maybe because it's because I know you, Robin and Tracy, and I know that you have hearts the size of Texas, but I can't imagine how anyone can construe sharing a Garth adventure as bragging!

Certainly there are wackos, and certainly there are those who will be jealous. I can't for the life of me understand the jealousy that would make people be rude or NOT want to read someone's Garth Moment. That would be like me not wanting to hear Jen's phone call from Garth because I didn't get one. I think most people are happy for those who get those Garth moments, and even more so that they come back and SHARE!

On another Garth board I used to hang out on it was always (actually, it still is) real hush hush when someone went to see him. But of course, the ones who went would tell a few people, who would tell a few people, who would then tell a few more people. . . It was a small group anyway, and everyone always wound up finding out. It just breeds hate and discontent to act like you have some sort of big priviledged secret that only some are good enough to hear.

*whew* sorry... pet peeve of mine.

I certainly agree that there are personal aspects that should not be posted on a public message boards, and what's personal to one might not be personal to another. Each person has to do what's right for them I guess. If something that gets posted that shouldn't, someone here catches it. (Or Moni's phone rings!)

I don't know what other sites you've seen things on that have gotten you upset, or if they were even Garth / Trisha sites. I will say though, and then I'll shut up, that Garth Moments are ALWAYS welcome on PG! We have a whole forum for them! Whether it's Abbey on an airplane, the Yukon girls' first meeting, Jim finally getting his picture, someone TRYING to meet Garth and meeting every member of his construction crew but him, LOL - I say, Bring 'em on!

Hugs & Heartpats to all my Garth buds!
J.

P.S. I totally agree with what you said about the adventure being the fun part... I've gone on a bunch of Garthy adventures, from a trip to freezing South Padre to breakfast at the Pancake Pantry. Most of them don't even involve Garth, and that's fine with me. :) Garth Nutts are the best!

Angels4BobSeger
10-23-2003, 03:23 PM
On no,
I don't consider that bragging at all.
It is just great that you get to do great things like that.
Now, if you ever chat with Garth, now that would be something to brag about! Or what would BONNIE RAITT SAY?
JUST SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT!!
COOL!

SANDY

Cheryl
10-23-2003, 04:33 PM
Bragging? Not in my book. I think "sharing" is more like it! :) If some people decide to keep their moments a secret, then I suppose they have their reasons - whatever they may be. But I sure do appreciate the folks who share with the rest of the class! :D

fuzzwuzz
10-23-2003, 05:37 PM
Actually, it seems more like it's all in the family when it comes to all things Garth. :)

Lowell Miller
10-23-2003, 05:43 PM
Nope ... not bragging at all.

wmcinnis
10-23-2003, 05:57 PM
HI Mo:)
Bragging is the furthest thing from my mind when I'm reading about someone's Garth Moment! I love reading them and seeing the pictures....it gives me some hope that I might have my turn one day, it makes all things possible:)
I usually run up the stairs and tell Wayne to get down here and show him the pictures.... I'll say, 'remember Mo or Paula or Monica etc. from the convention, look at their pictures with Garth.' We think it's Very Cool to see and read!
I had no idea that people felt resentment towards other people for sharing their moments with us, but I've come to learn that it makes some people miserable to hear of others good fortune....very sad, but true!
-Susan-

gloria07m
10-23-2003, 06:13 PM
No way is that bragging. I think of it as keeping the adventure alive for the rest of us who hope to meet him some day. I love to read the stories about meeting Garth, and the pics always make me smile.
Someday I hope I am lucky enough to be able to share a meeting with everyone.

Garth_FANtasizer
10-23-2003, 07:12 PM
Dear, sweet, Mo,

You are so adorable! {{{Big HUG and SQUEEZE for MO}}}

But if you don't share your Garth moment with us, that squeeze is around your neck, and I'll start choking you soon! ;) :)

Don't worry. 99.99% of the people will see it as a gift that you are giving. The other 1% will never be happy.

God Bless you!

~Ann~

Wendi5000
10-23-2003, 07:26 PM
I don't see anything wrong with sharing the basics of an adventure we all wish we could have. If I got to see him I would post about it. I wouldn't post every detail of every second (...and then I had to pee again....) but I'd share with you all an idea of what it was like :).

Rooster
10-23-2003, 09:08 PM
... Garth Moments are ALWAYS welcome on PG! We have a whole forum for them! Whether it's Abbey on an airplane, the Yukon girls' first meeting, Jim finally getting his picture, someone TRYING to meet Garth and meeting every member of his construction crew but him, LOL - I say, Bring 'em on!

Ditto to that!

Brag as much as you want, girl! I'll take Garth Moments in any form or fashion. I ain't picky! :D

Krystal

Teach
10-23-2003, 10:45 PM
When something good happens, it should always be shared with family and friends. I think it is great when people come here and share their GB moments and I guarantee if I ever have my moment, I will shout it from the roof tops. Anyway, I am so looking forward to reading about the great moment you and Robin had with Garth and I hope you will share it with your PG family. BTW, I sure missed seeing you this past summer and hope we will see you and Robin, along with all our other Garth buddies, at the next PG convention.

I agree with Susan about some people being miserable about other's good fortune. J.D. and I love seeing the pictures and reading about the moments. It also is very special when it is someone that we have met and came to know from the convention. :D

beckysue59
10-24-2003, 09:28 AM
I love reading about other people's Garth moments. I'll probably never get to meet him, but I can at least live vicariously through other lucky people:)

kristen166
10-24-2003, 10:31 AM
I don't think it is bragging if you share.

In fact I think it is crucial and important since Garth is retired to relay any news they get or any garth moment they get cause well quite frankly that will be keeping pg and fans interested in garth still interested. I know I lost a lot of interest in Garth and pg cause there just ain't hardly much coming in these days.:)

Wendi and I live in texas and may go see Garth someday. I will share everything and wendi will share everything and will beat up anybody who says we are bragging. :p

So please share :)

Kristen

Rooster
10-24-2003, 10:37 AM
Wendi and I live in texas and may go see Garth someday.

Kristen... I see that Wendi lives in Houston... whereabouts do you live? I live in West Texas.

Krystal

kristen166
10-24-2003, 11:40 AM
I live in Houston, down the street from Wendi, or I guess I should say down the street from one of wendi's many houses.:)

Kristen

Rooster
10-24-2003, 11:55 AM
Very :cool:! I have family that lives in Houston. I'm the only Garth-fan in the family. I love them just the same though! ;)

Krystal

OKGARTHFAN
10-24-2003, 12:31 PM
The Garth moments are one of the greatest things about this board! I don't consider it bragging at all, unless you say something like;

"I got to see Garth and you didn't Na-Na-a-Boo-Boo" :p

Occasionally I think after reading all these great stories, when will it be my turn to meet him? I live SO close and have yet to meet him. but I have never visited the gates waiting to see him. I'm pretty sure I seen him coming out of Atwoods one day, but didn't think it was him because he was taller than expected. But when my brother and I got inside the ladies were showing off their autographed Atwoods vests. I seen him and didn't realize untill it was to late. Oh well.

One day I will get the pleasure of meeting him, and when I do I will probably not be able to speak. Untill then it is great getting to hear and see about others opportunites!

Chris

PJ
10-24-2003, 12:41 PM
I can understand Mo's concerns as there have been folks in the past who would post snide comments refering to some PGers thinking they are better than others because they had met Garth. I don't think that and would say consider the source.

Please share whatever you are comfortable sharing Mo. I, with everyone else, am just happy to hear anything new and see the pictures.

Paula
10-24-2003, 06:48 PM
I agree. I want to hear about every Garth moment and see any new Garth pics that anyone is willing to share.

The only thing that bothers me is when someone makes innuendos about something Garth said or something that happened, but then turns around and says they can't share that information...sort of on the same line as Chris's "I got to see Garth and you didn't Na-Na-a-Boo-Boo."

Paula

Vanessa
10-24-2003, 06:49 PM
*HUGS* MO

I dont consider it bragging, I think that you should be entitled to share what ever Garthy experience you want to :)

good to see you back here :)

god and peace,
Vanessa :)

CountryBee
10-24-2003, 11:23 PM
There is one person (who shall remain nameless) that comes here bragging she has been to all of Garth's homes, knows his Dad and his former wife Sandy. She gives out some of the address on these Garth forums and at other Garth Boards. Then she turns around and trashes Garth. She says hateful and rude things about anyone who criticizes her. I don't think there is anyone, who has been here longer than a year, who doesn't believe this person is dilusional or even crazy. Someone on another Garth Message board called her a "Garth stalker".

fuzzwuzz
10-25-2003, 12:04 AM
Well it sure takes all kinds to make up Garth's family. I myself am just one of the strays who finally wandered in. :)

And then, NEVER LEFT! :)

garthfamily
10-25-2003, 12:21 AM
We'd ll be glad to share your Garth moment. I don't think anyone here would consider it bragging.

Sharon

Garthfan92
10-25-2003, 03:18 PM
Mo, of course it's not bragging. I think any one of us here would want to share our story of meeting Garth. That doesn't mean you have to share personal details of things you talked about, and no one should expect that. Anyone who expects that from people who have met him doesn't have any respect for Garth, or the fans involved, if you ask me!

Lisa

GBronx
10-25-2003, 06:18 PM
Don't worry. 99.99% of the people will see it as a gift that you are giving. The other 1% will never be happy.

God Bless you!

~Ann~

I agree with Ann. You drove all the way from Northern New England to Tulsa, OK. Waited at the gate and His Nibs deemed to spend time with yall!!! You are not braggin!!! LOL

If you got a personal invite to the ranch and he sent his plane and you told us every infinitesimal detail... now THAT would be braggin!!!

(((((((((((MO))))))))))

Grandma Jo@nn

BLL
10-25-2003, 06:29 PM
I don't consider it bragging, I consider it a blessing the you're willing to share!!! I'm always so very happy, (if not just a tiny bit jealous) and I love hearing how this lovely person is doing with his life.

I think our garth-nutts are the very best!

turch
10-26-2003, 01:14 AM
Oh MO, no way is it bragging. I can't wait to hear & see pictures of people who have met Garth, (have to admit I do get a teeny bit jealous) LOL, but I think it would be worse if we didn't get to hear of your Garth moments.

Gwen

Chris Gaines
10-26-2003, 03:43 AM
Not Bragging = at a public event (concert, opry, T4K, etc)

Bragging = at a place of privacy (his gate, his house.)

beckysue59
10-26-2003, 09:50 PM

Well, since he doesn't do concerts or the Opry anymore, and T4K events take place, what, maybe once a year?:-?.......If the only Garth moments people have now are at his gate or house, and we enjoy hearing about them, then I really don't see how that is bragging. Just my humble opinion.:)

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
10-27-2003, 01:14 AM
Mo ~ I think it is awesome when people take the time to share their Garth meetings. I love to read about the fun trips that friends have together (that is a big part of the excitement I think, the journey :) ) and really appreciate a good telling of the moments, and also the many wonderful pics :)

Thanks so very much, to you, Robin, Moni and so many others who have brought me many smiles through sharing GB moments.

CC

Jen19
10-27-2003, 01:28 PM
oh Mo .. the word brag mean...

Brag
(adv.) Proudly; boastfully.
(n.) A boast or boasting; bragging; ostentatious pretense or self glorification.
(n.) The thing which is boasted of.
(n.) A game at cards similar to bluff.
(v. i.) To talk about one's self, or things pertaining to one's self, in a manner intended to excite admiration, envy, or wonder; to talk boastfully; to boast; -- often followed by of; as, to brag of one's exploits, courage, or money, or of the great things one intends to do.
(v. i.) Brisk; full of spirits; boasting; pretentious; conceited.
(v. t.) To boast of.

I think of bragging is to hold out information I think if you share the details you want and think Garth would like you to share this is in no way a brag... I think back to long ago when someone posted .. well I had a great day with Garth but I'm not going to tell you about it becasue it was personal.. no names being mention I thougth this was a super Brag... becasue they told us they saw Garth just to brag about it.. you tell your story becasue you want to share with us how Garth is doing and anything that he talked about that you want to share.. I think if I hadn't come on PG so many years ago and read all of those wonderful Garth moments and how he remembered names and gave big Garth hugs I would never had dreamt I would get to meet him myself.

It annoys me on the Brad Paisley forums we aren't alloweed to disucss anything that isn't "known knowldege about brad" how silly is that. this is the best place to learn new things and read up on our favorite guy..

so no it isn't bragging its sharing.......

JEN

GottaB-GB
10-30-2003, 10:21 AM
Mo I think it's simple really. Whether it's sharing or bragging isn't the story itself, it's the intentions of the person telling it. I don't post everything that has happened for me, and other times I've posted when asked to. Sometimes I've shared a story because I think it will encourage others to try and sometimes I share because I want people to know how wonderful a man he is. Sometimes it isn't appropriate to share, you just KNOW when those times happen.

Some people feel jealous and you can't help that. So thus they percieve anything as bragging. Then there are some, who "rub it in" and that cross the line between sharing and bragging. I'm pretty sure we've met and you're not the type to "brag". I know some that have and in my experience....Garth knows the difference too ;-)

So don't sweat it girl, you're a good egg!!! K?

Shelley

TBG
11-01-2003, 04:07 AM
Well I've thought it over and I'm going to post. I admit, I get a little jealous myself, when I hear someone has seen Garth. At the same time their stories keep me going till I can see him.
I want to know how he is doing, that he is happy and healthy. I want to see pics of him...his smile...the sparkle in his eyes...his butt:). And, because I care about him, I would want someone to let me know. So, in return, I should do the same.
I also feel he expects PG to keep his fans up todate on him and how is that going to happen if we keep visits to ourselves?

Jason
Bragging=at a place of privacy(his gate, his house)

At the press conference, he publicly told everyone where he lives and welcomed them to come and see him there. He has so many entrances to that place that if he didn't want to see his fans he could avoid them.

I posted over at Garth Moments in Monica's post. It's my adventure and I'm trying to write it in a way that makes you feel like your on it with me.
Unfortunately it takes a little longer this way and you have to be patient. Tracy and Robin will tell you, I can have a little problem with communications at times.

MO:)

wmcinnis
11-01-2003, 10:07 AM
I also feel he expects PG to keep his fans up todate on him and how is that going to happen if we keep visits to ourselves?

At the press conference, he publicly told everyone where he lives and welcomed them to come and see him there. He has so many entrances to that place that if he didn't want to see his fans he could avoid them.

That's right Mo, if we can't get the chance to see him, hearing about people's moments and seeing their pictures is the next best thing.:) I'm glad you decided to post......I'm going over to the moments forum right now:)
-Susan-

GBShameless
11-01-2003, 05:45 PM
Not Mo, you are excellent at communications as long as you finish the sentence and don't leave us hanging :) LOL

Robin :) :)

angelamccann
11-02-2003, 07:55 AM
I'm delighted to read other GarthNutt's tales of having met Garth, whenever and wherever it may have been - apart from being happy for them, it's great to know fans are still trekking out to see him because he seems to be pretty happy that they keep on coming! :)

Some choose to keep all or part of their stories private, for whatever reason - that's fine with me too, it's their trip, their memories, their choice. It's just nice that there are lots of things that can be shared, and, God willing, one day everyone who wants that moment with Garth so much will get it.

Angela x

ShellyGirl
11-09-2003, 06:51 AM

Jason,
If I recall correctly, and I am sure I do ;), you have hung out at his gates in Nashville also in the hopes of meeting him ;)

So go ahead everyone...tell your stories re: Garth meetings...even if they take place at his gates. Everyone loves to hear about them...well almost everyone;)

Karyn Hughes
11-09-2003, 06:50 PM
Let me reassure anyone who needs it, any negative comments are sheer envy! We all love to hear about them, because that means it's possible! Every comment I've read about seeing him, be it on-stage, or anywhere else tells me I could see him too, so, keep sharing, please! I can dream, cain't I?

KIMMBO78
11-09-2003, 07:30 PM
I love reading peoples stories of meeting Garth. I personally haven't come across one where i felt the person was bragging. I admit though, to feeling a little jealous because i want to meet Garth (and Trisha) too!!! But i don't get jealous in a "mean" kind of way, if that makes sense! LOL
I think it's awesome that people post stories and pictures :) It's exciting!!
Maybe someday i'll have my own story to tell! :ipray:

Chris Gaines
11-10-2003, 07:25 AM
Jason,
If I recall correctly, and I am sure I do ;), you have hung out at his gates in Nashville also in the hopes of meeting him ;)

So go ahead everyone...tell your stories re: Garth meetings...even if they take place at his gates. Everyone loves to hear about them...well almost everyone;)

Sorry? I never 'hung out' at the gates... I went there, yes, but I never stayed there beyond 15-30 minutes tops, and that was only cause I was talking to friends. I didn't "hang" in hopes of meeting him, sorry, if that's what you think you're wrong. I've met him enough I don't 'need to meet him at his Gates' as well.

I have never met Garth at his Gates. So, please, if you're gonna try and "bash me" least get your story correct.

Thanks ;)

ShellyGirl
11-10-2003, 08:21 AM
Sorry? I never 'hung out' at the gates... I went there, yes, but I never stayed there beyond 15-30 minutes tops, and that was only cause I was talking to friends. I didn't "hang" in hopes of meeting him, sorry, if that's what you think you're wrong. I've met him enough I don't 'need to meet him at his Gates' as well.

I have never met Garth at his Gates. So, please, if you're gonna try and "bash me" least get your story correct.

Thanks ;)

Well, how does it feel to have someone judging you for a change?!?! You are always so quick to judge other PGer's on their actions....this isn't the first time!

"Bragging=at a place of privacy (his gates/house)"

The fact is that you HAVE hung out at his gates...and longer than 15-30 minutes! I know because I was there as well! Don't use "talking with friends" as an excuse for being at his gates, because if you felt that strongly about it being a place of privacy, you would have refused to join the group at Garths "place of privacy". And if he would have drove up, are you saying that you would have left? No! You would have stayed and spoke to him---the fact is that you were at a place of privacy yourself...whether it be "talking to friends" or not, you were still there!
And so what if people meet Garth at his gates and then come on here to write about it? Why would you call that "bragging"? This is something they have probably waited years to do and then they finally meet him and you want to make them feel bad and call it "bragging" because they are telling other PGer's about it.

Chris Gaines
11-10-2003, 08:30 AM
oh everyone judges me on this site... so I know all about it.. fact is shame everyone here judges incorrectly.

Fact, I have never been there more then 30 minutes

Fact, When I was there that long it was because I was talking to friends (Not to meet garth)

Fact, It don't matter, Still I didn't MEET Garth so I had nothing to 'share'

Fact, Had I met Garth there, I wouldn't be posting the 'story here'

Fact, Yes I was at a 'place of privacy' (that he's invited us to go) that's not the issue here, the issue is about talking about meeting him AT THAT place of privacy. (Please stay on the subject.)

It's a place of "PRIVACY" <--notice that word? Means it's a PRIVATE place (even though he welcomes you there, it should be considered a private place) I never condoned the people that wait there for HOURS on end, even though that's kinda wierd. Nor, have I said anything about the people that used to bring a card table to his gate and play cards ALL NITE LONG. Even though that's even weirder. I dunno about YOU Shelly, but I consider a place of residence a PRIVATE place... meaning I believe whatever he says to you should be kept just that, to you.

It's one thing to say "WOW I Met Garth at his gates today" and posted pics, and another to do a HUGE run-on paragraph that looks like a THESIS about every move he made when he was there with you.

That's a bit different, don't you think?

Yeah........... thought so. :)

ShellyGirl
11-10-2003, 08:45 AM
There you go again....justifying what you do is RIGHT and what others do is WRONG. Nor do I condone sitting at his gates all night long playing cards as RIGHT. But, again, if people meet Garth at his gates and choose to tell the story here in "Garth Moments", then that is their right and shouldn't be up to you to JUDGE THEM! (I am on the subject...haven't left it ;) Why are you so judgemental of people? This isn't the FIRST time! You are always so condescending and judgemental in your posts! And yes, I admit I was judgemental in my post about you...I wanted to show you how if must feel to others when you do it to them.

Chris Gaines
11-10-2003, 08:49 AM
Nope I'm not judgemental. ;)

I speak my mind, sorry if you don't like it, you can skip it ;)

Now, I never once said I would JUDGE the ones that do post the huge run-on sentences... nor would I judge the people that was in Tulsa for a Meet-and-greet with Garth a few months back, thanks to Make-a-wish foundation only to have him sign stuff then they go home and put them on eBay to sell.

I never 'judged' them.. you may THINK I have but I didn't.. I was sharing MY VIEW of it, nothing more. Why you gotta try and re-word my meaning of the posts?

Only TWO people, in my mind, can JUDGE you... God and his son, Jesus Christ. No one else can judge you.

;)

ShellyGirl
11-10-2003, 08:59 AM
You are "judging" now! You judged when you called it "bragging". You are judging about the "meet and greet" and the e-bay issue. When you share your point of view, it comes across as judging and condescending. If people go to a "meet & greet" through a foundation, such as the "Make-a-Wish" foundation and then have things signed and sell it on e-bay, that is their right....It's a free world here in America! :) Whether you or I believe it is wrong, it is not up for us to "share our point of view" or "speak our mind"...bottom line as you said...it is up to God to judge them, not us! Did they ask for your opinion re: the ebay issue?

Paula
11-10-2003, 09:06 AM
Okay, I'm stepping in to ask that this two-way conversation be taken to private messaging. You have both made your points, and before the discussion gets any more personal, it needs to cease on this thread. Thanks.

Paula

beckysue59
11-10-2003, 03:57 PM
If Garth should happen to read this, he would probably just shake his head and laugh. I seriously doubt that he's that up tight about any of this.

Garth himself has shared private moments with us in interviews (sometimes maybe telling us more that we needed to know;)).

He told us every minute detail of his private meeting with HIS idol, James Taylor. Why? Because he was excited about it and wanted to share it!! I really doubt that he minds if people share their Garth moments with others. After all, I seriously doubt he's going to be saying anything to fans that he doesn't want to be repeated. IMHO.

I for one, enjoy hearing details. It's probably the closest I'll ever get to meeting him.

Chris Gaines
11-10-2003, 04:34 PM
What I said about "Is it bragging?" <--that was the original question of the thread, that I was merely answering with my opinion. I said if it's a meeting at his HOME or PRIVATE place then it is. And I mean that with the fact that you ramble on and on and his every move. That was MY OPINION about it. It was NOT judgemental to people that DO POST IT, just my SOLE opinion period.

Nothing more, nothing less.

If PG don't like this opinion, oh well, it won't be the first time they don't allow "opinions" on this forum that are oposite of their own views.

Snow
11-11-2003, 06:59 AM
I dont see any problem with telling stories about meeting Garth.... no matter where it took place. I love hearing them and dont think it is bragging at all.

I've known of some people that had the most amazing Garthmoment but did not tell it because of this very thing. They felt that if they did so that others would be jealous and make a fuss. Too bad as it was a awesome story.

I dont think a meeting at the Gates is any different than a meeting elsewhere. I'm so happy for those that have had a chance like that.

Like someone else mentioned........ the only time I get aggrevated is when the person just comes on to say they met Garth... but then say it's too private to share. I can understand the person's feelings.... but if you are not going to share the story... then dont share it at all to begin with.

SASSY3762
11-12-2003, 10:43 AM
go to garth moments...for my meeting of gb at his gate sept 2002. i've lurked for years, but the bragging issue has moved me to post and share.