PDA

View Full Version : I wonder...

Wendi5000
10-21-2003, 08:12 PM
If Garth himself has ever posted here? I'm sure he at least used to read it, if he doesn't still, since he has mentioned it and I believe at one time considered making it an official fan site. It would sure be funny if we had chatted with him on here and didn't even know it, wouldn't it!?

BLL
10-21-2003, 08:52 PM
He says he's computer illiterate; so maybe not. I suss he has someone keeping tabs for him, though. Kelly was a banker, so he's probably detailed oriented enough to have someone check the various sites.

He also said he'd never go into a chat room that wasn't an 'Official' chat as he didn't want someone pretending to be him. I just hope he doesn't go to the CMT site; it's really sad over there.

Wendi5000
10-22-2003, 10:34 AM
I think if he ha a choice between boards to go to, he'd probably pick this one over CMT. After all, this is the one he almost made official right? Anyway he has to know something about computers 'cause he's done those official chats. And I doubt he would announce himself "Hey look everyone, I am Garth Brooks." That would be silly 'cause no one would believe him anyway. I just wonder if he's dropped in, even said a thing or two, and we didn't notice *lol*.

kristen166
10-22-2003, 11:10 AM
Having kids who are getting up there in age, it is going to be hard for him stay computer illiterate. Computers are big now in doing homework, and what teen in this generation will not want the net? I bet he knows enough about computers to work one.

If this old man next door to me who is like 90 something can use the internet, Garth can. This old man didnt even have electricity growing up he claims. :)

Kristen

Wendi5000
10-22-2003, 01:21 PM
Haha Kristen, he has internet? That's hillarious. I can just see him and in a chat room or something. :D

Yeah, I'm sure Garth's been online. Who knows, he could be reading this right now and laughing at us. There's always a ton of "Guests" online.... :)

I wonder what he would think of some of our current threads if he was here! :eek:

GfanGidget
10-22-2003, 10:18 PM
I know people who seem like morons and they can use a computer. In fact I work with a moron(hi dotty) who stole my boyfriend Dilbert Jay and she can use a computer and a cash register and this lady got bubble gum stuck in her hair last week and she wasn't even trying to pop a bubble.

Gidget

Troy OK 777
10-22-2003, 10:31 PM
I guess we never really know do we?

Monica Lockhart
10-22-2003, 10:53 PM
Yes Troy I guess we will never know.. but Garth does know that his screen name is reserved for him here if he ever decides he wants to post pubically.

I highly doubt that if Garth did post under a fake name here... he would choose anything that remotely resembled his namesake or where he lives or his favorite number.

Just my opinion... :)

Monica

Wendi5000
10-22-2003, 10:56 PM
You're probably right Monica. So do you *know* anything we don't? :D Has our favorite man graced us with our presence without our knowledge? :D There are tons of people who have names resembling Garth and Sevens and Oklahoma and stuff, I wondered if anyone had thought about reserving his name ... can you imagine if he came and tried to be himself and found out he was already registered... to someone else? :eek: I wonder if he has internet service if that ever happens to him anywhere? :)

Garthmedic
10-22-2003, 10:57 PM
I happen to think your opinion is right on, Monica. Garth would never do anything that ridiculous.

--spud--:)

Wendi5000
10-22-2003, 11:15 PM
#-o I just figured out what Monica was referencing I think... what an idiot (reffering to myself), how'd I miss that? :-"

majmom
10-23-2003, 12:58 PM
Didn't Garth himself say he NEVER posts on purpose - so if anybody asked or "accused" him of saying something online - he could honestly answer NO, it couldn't be him, because he has never posted anywhere...

Kerry