PDA

View Full Version : A Big Wooooohooooo to ChrisGainesFans!

Cheryl
07-30-1999, 07:42 PM
At <A HREF="http://www.countrynow.com" TARGET=_blank>www.countrynow.com</A> there is an article that gives the link to <A HREF="http://chrisgainesfans.com" TARGET=_blank>chrisgainesfans.com</A> !<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Gaining on Garth <BR>"Lost in You," the first video from Garth Brooks' alter ego Chris Gaines, will premiere Monday on VH1. For more info about Garth's character, click here: Chris Gaines Fans Site<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> <P>ConGARTHulations to Jason and crew! :)N

Chris_Gaines
07-30-1999, 08:59 PM
Cheryl,<P>THANKS!!! <BR>And thanks for the finding of the link.. WOW.. <P>HEY Deb.. I think we gonna hit big time soon!! :)<P>Jason :)N

honky
07-30-1999, 10:24 PM
<B>Cheryl</B>,<P>OK, YOU BEAT ME THIS TIME!! I was going to post about that for Jason, but I went out to play some B-Ball...LOL<P>Yeah, <B>Jason</B>, did they ask for your permission to post that link? I mean, if they didn't inform you, then IT IS AWESOME!! You will become famous! :D<P>TommyN

Eternity4U
07-30-1999, 10:29 PM
congrats jason :-) and all whom work on that site.<P>hopefully the production company and all of chris gaines and (garth lol) will allow your site to stay , and perhaps will show you as a link on theirs. you will be the <BR>UNOFFICIAL SITE of chris gaines (giggle) <BR>good luck , and see you at leno !!!N

CaptMorgan
07-30-1999, 10:33 PM
<B>Congrats Jason and Deb!</B><P>It's an awesome site, and well deserving of the recognition it's receiving! <P>Keep up with all your great work on the site. I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that all your work there is so very much appreciated! :)<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Pilgrim
07-31-1999, 02:36 AM
Congrats Jason and Deb :D :D<P>that's very very cool :D :D :D<P>Hey, now I know some famous people :)<BR>BrianN

redstrokes77
07-31-1999, 03:29 AM
All I can say is <B>VERY COOL!!!</B>. I <B> THOUGHT </B> this CG thing might take off....with all the support of you guys at PG but this is <B>MORE</B> than I ever expected! Thanx to all you Garthnutts/Chrisfans for all your help! Couldn't have done it without you!<BR>debN

BigGfan4life
07-31-1999, 04:28 AM
CONGARTHULATIONS Jason and Deb!!! :D :D And actually, congrats to everyone on PG...I think we have all done a super job so far of supporting Chris Gaines :) Everyone is putting up links to request his songs or to vote for him...and everyone is keeping us up-to-date on all the Chris Gaines info :) <P>I hope that chrisgainesfans becomes the official Chris Gaines website!! :DN