PDA

View Full Version : Was Garth really in my neck of the woods?

Dakota's Nana
10-03-2003, 01:33 PM
I heard that Garth and Trisha were in northeast Texas last Saturday for the funeral services of Don Henley's mother (Trisha actually sang at the service). A lady that I work with knows Don Henley and his family and she lives just a few miles from Linden, TX where the service was held, but she was sick and didn't attend.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? And to think, Dakota was here at my house and Linden is less than an hour away from here. Of course, that would not have been the time to try to see Garth, but just knowing he was this close is exciting.

Sarah - Dakota's Nana

Vanessa
10-03-2003, 02:27 PM
please tell Dakota that we said hello :)I dont know about any of what you posted but that is exciting.. it's sad to hear that Don Henley's mom died tho..

god and peace,
Vanessa :)

TrishaNGarthFan
10-03-2003, 07:23 PM
Linden? I have friends who live in Linden. I'll have to contact them!!!

Sue

I heard that Garth and Trisha were in northeast Texas last Saturday for the funeral services of Don Henley's mother (Trisha actually sang at the service). A lady that I work with knows Don Henley and his family and she lives just a few miles from Linden, TX where the service was held, but she was sick and didn't attend.

Has anyone else heard anything about this? And to think, Dakota was here at my house and Linden is less than an hour away from here. Of course, that would not have been the time to try to see Garth, but just knowing he was this close is exciting.

Sarah - Dakota's Nana