PDA

View Full Version : Garth Privacy Issue on CMT

Wendi5000
09-10-2003, 09:52 PM
Someone actually had the nerve to post Garth's father's address on the board! Can you believe this $&%@? I'm suprised they don't delete it. Grrr...

ProducerJ
09-10-2003, 09:57 PM
:rolleyes: That's JMcNeal, and that's the address of the house they grew up in... she sends that picture around and tells people Raymond still lives there.

TrishaNGarthFan
09-10-2003, 10:15 PM
Does she do that on purpose?

Or is she a few fries short of a happy meal?

Sue

:rolleyes: That's JMcNeal, and that's the address of the house they grew up in... she sends that picture around and tells people Raymond still lives there.

ProducerJ
09-10-2003, 10:32 PM
From what I can tell she really believes that she has photos of Garths, Sandy's and Raymonds houses.

Wendi5000
09-10-2003, 10:35 PM
What a nut! Good thing he doesn't really live there anymore. Sheesh!

ProducerJ
09-11-2003, 01:15 AM
It really is scary what people can do with info they either know... or think they know... on the net.

It's usually pretty easy to separate the Nuts from the Nutts though. ;)

BLL
09-11-2003, 01:39 AM
What's sadder is she claims she has John Mahl's home address, as well as Raymond's Edmund address, Garth's Keetonville Hill address and Sandy's address. She claims to have promised Sandy she won't post her address as she has the girls. JMcNeal has also implied she knows Sandy and her parents and is 'protecting' Taylor, August and Allie.

She (jmcneal) also takes every opportunity to trash Ms Yearwood and claims Yearwood tried to break up the marriage in 1995. Apparently she (mcneal) doesn't know Garth & Sandy didn't marry until 1986, and Garth didn't meet Trisha until he went to Nashville the 2nd time.

There's also someone claiming to be a cousin of Sandy's on CMT's site (mahl2) saying some pretty sad things. He/She is a troll; jmcneal is beyond that as she believes what she's posting to be true.

Chris Gaines
09-11-2003, 09:19 AM
And when she started posting here.. I knew it was *Ut oh*.

I really think she should be blocked or something, before she starts her ego-lying-trip on this neck of the woods.

Carol Ann
09-11-2003, 10:39 AM
She has posted here but I think when she started trying to pull the same stuff here and a stop was put to it immediately, she changed her ways. It's almost laughable the difference between what she will say here and what she says at CMT. It's like night and day. I don't think she's playing with a full deck. Also, it seems a lot of the people at the CMT message boards go there deliberately to slam the artists. It isn't just happening with Garth and Trisha but also with all the other artists as well. It is really, really bad there and there doesn't seem to be any moderation over there.

Carol Ann

Wendi5000
09-11-2003, 11:33 AM
I've seen some threads dissapear over there... but they have to be really really bad I think. Their moderators aren't people who post along with the other members and know what is going on in every thread and remove the fights; they seem to be more removed from the whole situation and just go in looking for things that are blatant violations of the terms of service. Everything else, they leave alone. Not saying their way is better or worse, but that seems to be the difference. :)

fuzzwuzz
09-12-2003, 01:33 AM
It is my belief that if we don't leave room for people like this in the world, there is no room left for us either.

GarthsGurl4ever
09-15-2003, 11:35 AM
You guys are right there are a lot of people on the cmt board who go there just to bad mouth the artists. And yes jmcnel or whatever her name is, is really bad she can not make one post without either slaming Garth, giving out what she claims is the addresses of all of his houses or saying she knows and is just trying to protect the family. It is really sad. There is also a lot of people who won't saty out of his personal life, when they are there that is all they talk about, and how they don;t think he should marry Trisha because he is a homewreker and all that kind of S%$@. Thats why I was really happy to find a different board, I hoped the people here were better and from what i have read you all are!! A lot better. I hope to get to know al of you and make some good friends! Can't make to many on the cmt board.

GarthsGurl4ever

allisonv7
09-15-2003, 01:45 PM
It's usually pretty easy to separate the Nuts from the Nutts though. ;)

Haha, that's cute :)!

allison.

Garth_FANtasizer
09-15-2003, 01:51 PM
And then there's me... I'm amidextrinutts.

~Ann~

Paula
09-15-2003, 09:03 PM
And then there's me... I'm amidextrinutts.

~Ann~...and we wouldn't have you be any other way.:)

Paula

fuzzwuzz
09-16-2003, 12:07 AM
The way I see it, people are just people wherever you go. Learning to get along with them is a whole 'nother game not many seem to want to play. I guess I can say that, knowing I'm one of the ones no one usually wants to "play" with. :(