PDA

View Full Version : Never Heard This One Before

BLL
09-08-2003, 04:51 PM
I'm waiting for a report to print, so I'm playing around on the net.

I found this interview over at msn; I've never heard this before.

http://entertainment.msn.com/artist/?artist=104041 click on the interview link

*warning- the music bit is very loud, and he's as soft-spoken as ever.

ProducerJ
09-08-2003, 05:38 PM
Hmmmm.... it tells me the video isn't available at this time, to try again later.

Too many PGers looking at it at once maybe? LOL

Chris Gaines
09-08-2003, 06:22 PM
ahhhhhhh he's talking on the Phone that's why... they shouldda turned him up some! lol

Garthfan92
09-08-2003, 11:38 PM
I got the audio to work. Cool find! They did need to turn Garth's volume up some though!

Lisa

GottaB-GB
09-09-2003, 10:30 AM
OMg I have never heard that before PASS THE PUFFS!!! geeez

nothing like balling at work!! LOL

That was an awesome find thanks for sharing :)

Shelley

madam divine1
09-09-2003, 12:31 PM
Very :cool: interview, thanks for sharing.

Tina

Paula
09-09-2003, 10:54 PM
:( I tried yesterday and again today and still can't get anything.:(

Paula

turch
09-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Thanks Bll

Awesome interview, had to use the puffs a few times myself

Gwen

fuzzwuzz
09-16-2003, 02:29 AM
I finally listened to this the other day. Why now does Garth come out and tell us again he has walked away from his greatest love, the music? It wasn't just Sandy. It just seemed so final this time. Like a divorce from us, the people too. Yet, he can still list his occupation as musician? Where did WE, the people he says made him, get left behind in this relationship? Help me guys. I'm floundering here, trying to be happy that Garth is in a better place without me. :(

ProducerJ
09-16-2003, 11:51 PM
Dale?

You are so NOT floundering! You are flourishing! I am watching it with my very own eyes.

I haven't been able to get this interview to play on my computer, but I assume it's not anything recent. I think if you were to ask Garth what his occupation was now, he'd say "Dad."

I'm happy he's happy!
J.

fuzzwuzz
09-17-2003, 12:11 AM
You know what Joyce? I think you are right! As much as I want to get mad at Garth for "leaving me" just when the going got good for ME, I am extremely grateful for the people in my life now that I am working with in music. I told my country singer friend Bruce Austin yesterday that I wouldn't be standing there helping him if it wasn't for Garth doing Chris Gaines. That Garth finally "got me." Bruce said he was personally very glad Garth did "get me". And he showed me a huge box of goodies from WIRK to give away tomorrow night at the Rock'in Horse and that the station was gonna be there too! We talked too about getting the Rock'in Horse back to solid country on the weekends like it was supposed to be. I tell you what, there are alot of good people still fighting for country music in Garth's footsteps. Bruce isn't just trying to make a name for himself. He takes his position very serious and spends hours going all over town promoting his music and the Rock'in Horse as a representative of all country music. I see alot of Garth in him. Garth might be "gone" for awhile, but not really. I see him everywhere I go in those the music leads me to. :)

PS, I've got my own friends in low places, thanks to Garth! :)