PDA

View Full Version : Guy Performing as Garth!

gb_rocks
09-03-2003, 11:13 AM
I was watching a new show last night on Fox and they have people sing and dress up as celibrity singers. They judge them on vocal ability and star quality. For example last night they had a guy dress up like Elton John and sing a song of Elton's. Most of the time they sound like the artist and they do ok job. There is one winner per show and they will come back and compete on the final. They showed the preview for next weeks show and they are going to have a Garth fan dress up and sing like Garth. I thought everyone would want to see that. It comes on the Fox network on Tuesday night at 8:00 eastern time.

Jen19
09-03-2003, 02:57 PM
I was just gonna post this.. saw the show last night, I think it will be cool to see how he tries and pulls it off..

JEN

the barabra girl was amazing wasn't she ..

gb_rocks
09-03-2003, 09:02 PM
Barbara girl was awesome. She deserved to win. Hopefully the guy will represent Garth and at least sound ok even if it doesn't sound like Garth. He could possibly win and then he would come back and get to sing again. That would be cool.

Wendi5000
09-03-2003, 09:16 PM
hehehe... it's not Chris Gaines, is it? ;) :p

Paula
09-03-2003, 09:50 PM
Thanks for sharing. I'll mark it on my calendar. What's the name of the show?

Paula

Chris Gaines
09-03-2003, 09:56 PM
Thanks for sharing. I'll mark it on my calendar. What's the name of the show?

Paula

Performing As... <--is the name of the show..
60 min.
Impersonators taking the stage include a Madonna wannabe, a sort-of Garth Brooks, a maybe-Meatloaf and ladies who look like Toni Braxton and Annie Lennox. Todd Newton hosts. (VCR Plus+ 56880)

Category: Reality TV
Release Year: 2003

Paula
09-03-2003, 10:16 PM
Thanks Jason.

Paula