PDA

View Full Version : Trisha's ex-husband, Robert Reynolds, is getting married

beckysue59
08-20-2003, 05:42 PM
Found this in Brad Schmitt's column in the Tennesseean:

ALL RIGHT! Mazel tov to Mavericks bass player Robert Reynolds and his longtime lady, Grand Ole Opry marketing maven Angie Crabtree, on their pending nuptials. Robert, 41, Trisha Yearwood's ex, and Angie, 32, will get married Sept. 6 in Grayton Beach, Fla., The Mavs' publicist said in a press release.

ProducerJ
08-20-2003, 05:55 PM
a friend of mine pointed out that Robert has an affection for forrestry.... ;)

Trisha Yearwood
Angie Crabtree

LOL

beckysue59
08-20-2003, 05:58 PM
LOL!! Hadn't noticed that. :)

TrishaNGarthFan
08-20-2003, 07:10 PM
Long time lady? Is there something we don't know? I don't think Trish and Robert have been divorced all that long....have they?

Sue

Found this in Brad Schmitt's column in the Tennesseean:

ALL RIGHT! Mazel tov to Mavericks bass player Robert Reynolds and his longtime lady, Grand Ole Opry marketing maven Angie Crabtree, on their pending nuptials. Robert, 41, Trisha Yearwood's ex, and Angie, 32, will get married Sept. 6 in Grayton Beach, Fla., The Mavs' publicist said in a press release.

ProducerJ
08-20-2003, 08:32 PM
Trisha and Robert were divorced in '99...

I think for Robert to be with one woman for any amount of time qualifies as a longtime lady for him!
:rolleyes:

TrishaNGarthFan
08-20-2003, 10:12 PM
You know...I often heard things like that about Robert but I guess I just didn't want to believe it.....not because I like him or anything like that, but just that I always wondered what on Earth Trisha ever saw in him.

Sue

Trisha and Robert were divorced in '99...

I think for Robert to be with one woman for any amount of time qualifies as a longtime lady for him!
:rolleyes:

Garthfan92
08-20-2003, 11:28 PM
a friend of mine pointed out that Robert has an affection for forrestry.... ;)

Trisha Yearwood
Angie Crabtree

LOL
LOL That is funny!

Lisa

Wendi5000
08-20-2003, 11:50 PM
Trisha & Robert have been divorced longer than Garth & Sandy, and Trisha and Garth seem awfully close these days. I don't see a problem with getting in a relationship after a divorce, as long as there was no unfaithfulness during the marriage. :)

Carol Ann
08-21-2003, 08:51 AM
Sue, I agree with you, I never could understand what Trisha saw in Robert Reynolds. To me, he never seemed like the right guy for her and I've often wondered if he was good to her in their marriage. I have my own thoughts on why she married him in the first place but they are not thoughts to be shared here.

Carol Ann

Garth_FANtasizer
08-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Yes, Robert does seem to pine away for rooted women. :)

I've heard several unflattering things about Mr. Reynolds while he was married to Trisha. I was very happy when I heard they were getting divorced. Now she has the perfect man! A match made in heaven!

~Ann~

TrishaNGarthFan
08-21-2003, 08:03 PM
Hi Carol Ann....

I bet my thoughts are very similiar to yours on why Trisha married Robert, and you're right, they're not to be shared here. (hehe)

And Ann, thanks for sharing your information too, I had heard "things" but I never know what to think.

Sue

Sue, I agree with you, I never could understand what Trisha saw in Robert Reynolds. To me, he never seemed like the right guy for her and I've often wondered if he was good to her in their marriage. I have my own thoughts on why she married him in the first place but they are not thoughts to be shared here.

Carol Ann

Trishaluvr
07-05-2006, 02:20 PM
I know I'm never on time with these threads but this one in particular is way to funny for me to read. Yeah I'd say Robert has a thing for forrestry myself. I was thinking about that also as to what Trisha ever saw in Robert and why she married him myself. No one knows the reason why all we can say is what Trisha said on her intimate portrait.

Anyways, this is too funny.LOL!

Stephanie

Bershell
07-05-2006, 08:46 PM
I'm glad for Robert. I don't what "things" everyone is talking about.

gigglebear
07-06-2006, 12:59 AM
i liked the mavericks but not robert. to u-g-l-y for me.
I am sure Trisha really cares right now, she is happy where
she's at with Garth. Sure she can care less.

TrishaNGarthFan
07-06-2006, 01:01 AM
You had to dig really deep to resurrect this thread, Stephanie. Must've been bored, eh? *smile*

As for the "things" about Robert Reynolds, it's better left unsaid. The main thing is that Trisha is happily married to Garth now, where she belongs.

Trishafan4life2
07-06-2006, 02:14 AM
I have definitely heard some really outrageous things about Robert too but then again unless coming from Trisha or Robert ~ only one can speculate.

I like the Trisha YearWOOD and Angie CrabTREE - very funny!! :) :) :)

And didn't Robert just purchase a big wooden rollercoaster too - that Elvis used to ride in Memphis all the time ~ but now he has no idea what to do with it??? ;) so....... to sum it up we have yearWOOD, crabTREE and WOOD rollercoaster........... yeah, Robert does have problems....... ;) :)

Garth_BradFan
07-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Can't there be a rule against bring back old threads?

Trishaluvr
07-06-2006, 12:08 PM
Yeah sure, I said I was late on the news just by what a couple years. I was browsing through the threads and I saw this. I figured I'd reply anyways. If no one replies to this one in particular anymore then maybe this thread should be deleted.

Thanx,
Stephanie

Jen19
07-11-2006, 10:53 PM
Robert is a very nice guy, I have spoke with him several times. So I'm sure Trisha loved him.

I wish him and his fiance a wonderful life.

But-
I wish he would call me back, he said he wanted some video work done, I would have flown to Flordia to videotape the wedding.

Jen

beckysue59
07-19-2006, 10:25 PM
Wonder if they're even still married. LOL. Never can tell.

Trishy
07-20-2006, 07:18 PM
I saw him just about a month ago at a Mexican Restaurant by my house, and he had a wedding ring on....he was with two ladies...

Just thought I'd pop in....

Bye
T

sandis
07-20-2006, 09:03 PM
Pretty sure he was still married when he did an interview with XM over fan fair, too.

Trishafan4life2
07-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Latest I heard of now about Robert's purchase of the roller coaster that he purchased that Elvis Presley used to ride is that is going over to Dolly Parton's Pigeon Forge Dollywood. So it's cool that it's staying in Tennessee. :)