PDA

View Full Version : Trisha Chats for Charity

ProducerJ
07-21-2003, 06:58 PM
FOR IMMIEDATE RELEASE
July 21, 2001

TRISHA YEARWOOD CHATS FOR CHARITY

(Nashville, TN) Multi-platinum artist Trisha Yearwood will serve as keynote speaker at the eighth annual Coffee Talk fundraiser, benefiting the Atlanta Day Shelter for Women and Children and the Atlanta Braves Foundation. The intimate reception organized by the Atlanta Braves Wives Charities will be held on Wednesday, July 23 in Atlanta, GA.

In addition to casual conversation with the three-time Grammy award winner, more than 250 invited guests will be treated to coffee and a variety of desserts. Fox Sports South reporter Sandra Golden will host the 2-hour event. Previous Coffee Talk keynote speakers include Cher, Kathy Griffin and Jane Fonda.

Trisha has recently been in the studio recording new tracks for her forthcoming MCA Nashville album.

For tickets to the Coffee Talk fundraiser featuring Yearwood, call 404.614.1512.

TammyLS
07-22-2003, 10:27 AM
Hey Joyce, Yeah, this sounds like a great time! If I lived closer, and had less going on and had the time, I'd go! I do know that there are a few people I know going to it, so I'm sure they'll post about it on ty.com. I just think its so cool that She gives so much of her time to things like this, that benefit so many!
If you hear anything more, please let us know!

Garth_FANtasizer
07-31-2003, 12:01 PM
To read what Trisha had to say at the Charity Chat, there is a thread at Trisha's site from Cindy (scubagal) who was there.

http://www.trishayearwood.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard/topic.cgi?forum=1&topic=1448

~Ann~