PDA

View Full Version : Forum Updates

PlanetGarth.com
07-05-2003, 09:37 PM
As you can probably tell, I am updating the forums a bit. Please do not pay any attention to the current style of the forums, such as colors and backgrounds. The style will be reverted back to the same style it was before.

If you experience any errors or other problems, please let me know.

UPDATE: The main style is back up, though there are still things that are going to be changed (buttons, font sizes, etc...), over the next few days.

Thank you
Brandon Wiesner

Jen19
07-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Just wondering if we are losing the search button that searchs for new post since our last visit ?

JEN

Chris Gaines
07-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Jen it's up at the top where ya private message box is. There is "5 boxes beside that to the right" the "Find New Posts" is like the 2nd of the 5, I think.

Jason

1) Opens buddylist
2) View New Posts
3) Marks forum read
4) Logs you out
5) is the simple searxch screen.

:)

lostINEyou
07-09-2003, 05:10 PM
Hello Brandon.
I see you are working on the site. sinds a few days I can NOT find the ""view the new treads"" on the forum page. isn't this coming back.??? I could always find new treads there. I really hope to use that option again

byeee INE (lostineyou)

Snow
07-09-2003, 05:32 PM
At the top of the forums page... next to where it tells you welcome back and how many private messages you have, are 5 arrow buttons. Each button has a different function. If you put your cusor over each button, you'll see what each one does. I think it is the 2nd one (going left - right) that is the "view new posts" button.

There is also a button to mark all posts read, and a search button, log out, open buddy list...

It says "temporary" so I'm sure Brandon's going to make them more obvious or move them around... but that's where they are for now.