PDA

View Full Version : Spell stupid...

AngelTrisha9
06-26-2003, 10:30 PM
It's got to do with Trisha, I promise! I'm at home, on the comp(Upstairs) looking up vacation stuff and I hear Trisha's Everybody Knows coming from the window. It can't be me for sure cause I'm not listening to anything, the house was silent up 'till then, so I rush to the window, happy and tickled to see that one of our new neighbors knows Trisha. I tried to locate the song but I can't, and I assume that since I haven't heard anything 'till now it's got to be on CMT and someone cranked it up right?, so open the tv, no Trisha on CMT... I Go back to the window and try vainly to locate the sound when I realise it's coming from around me... My kitchen precisly... I had put on a tape I couldn't hear from upstairs but because the show changed and went to videos, reason of the sudden loudness of the thing, I could now hear it... So my happiness when from High to zip. Has anyone ever done somethng similar or am I the only person in that situation?

Teaser210
06-30-2003, 12:56 AM
LMAO, Annie. Can't say I've ever done that, at least not yet.

AngelTrisha9
06-30-2003, 08:33 AM
You mean I'm special?(Or just very stupid?)

Carol Ann
06-30-2003, 08:44 PM
Annie, I don't think you're stupid at all. I have to tell you about something I did and boy is it stupid. This doesn't have anything to do with Trisha or music but it definitely falls into not one of my brightest moments. There I was one day driving along, when I came to a red light so I stopped. Suddenly a horn is beeping at me. I look at the light, it's still red, I look around to see why someone is beeping at me because I can't figure out what I've done wrong when I realize that I've leaned on my own horn and beeped at myself. Yes, that's right, there I am looking around to see who's beeping at me when I'm beeping at myself!!! It was what I call one of my blonde moments LOL. I then started laughing at myself because I'm alone in the car so I'm sure people around me thought I was completely crazy.

Carol

AngelTrisha9
06-30-2003, 08:51 PM
Carol Ann: Go Girl! That's something I'd totally do. hey anyone saw the Trisha news on CMT???? Ain't that like too cool? She'S working ona new album! Whooo hooo hooo! I'm jumping all over the place here!

Carol Ann
07-01-2003, 06:48 AM
I saw the news about her new album and I'm very excited!! I think this is going to be a very different album from Trisha because I believe it will reflect the happiness and love she has found in her life. I love the idea of how she is beginning to try her hand at writing songs with Garth and Pat Alger. She seems to be really taking her time with this album and I can hardly wait to hear what kind of songs are on it. I would have loved to have heard her sing Reba's songs the other night. By all accounts, she brought the house down.

Carol Ann

AngelTrisha9
07-01-2003, 08:46 AM
Me too, I love Reba, obviously not as much as Trisha, but she's got really cool songs, so to see Trisha sing her stuff must have been super cool. At any rate, Trisha singing the phone book would be terrific, but... And yeah, her writing song is great, I mena she always jokes that she doesn't recordher stuff cuase she'S smart enough o know there's some better stuff out there, but all the song she has co-written are really, really good, so I really don't know why she says that... Anyway, when her next album comes out it's gonna be christmas! :)

Paula
07-02-2003, 08:19 PM
This was at countrystars.com -
TRISHA BACK WITH TWO GARTHS IN HER LIFE

Twelve years after Trisha Yearwood began her career with Garth Fundis producing her first record, and her friend Garth Brooks giving her first experience by asking her to open up for him, Trisha has the same two Garths back in her life. She's in the studio again with Garth Fundis, and Garth Brooks helping her career along again, the songwriting part of her career that is.

Trisha told the press last week that she and Garth Brooks have been writing songs together. "He and I have written some things -- but nothing yet so far that's going to be on the record." She's also trying her hand with other writers. "I believe there's potential there," she said. "I think I have something to say. If it's not for this album, then maybe one down the road. I don't have a time frame [for the album]. It will probably be out next spring, if I'm lucky."Paula