PDA

View Full Version : Petition to get Garth to do a farwell tour

rpknfn
06-23-2003, 04:53 PM
Hey guys,
Maybe we can convince Garth to do a farwell tour. Please visit this site and sign the petition

www.petitiononline.com/rpknfn14/petition.html

ProducerJ
06-23-2003, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the Planet. :) Garth has publicly stated he won't be touring again until his youngest child is out of high school, and from what we've seen and heard, he's happy at home being a dad.

He was very intent on not having his last album referred to as a "Farewell" album, so I don't think he'll be doing a farewell tour, if he was to tour again.

There's lots of great Garthy discussion here on the Planet, hope you'll join in!
J.

JRILEY
06-23-2003, 10:21 PM
I signed...its worth a shot.

Garthfan92
06-23-2003, 11:33 PM
As much as I want Garth to come back, it HAS to be on his terms. I respect and admire him so much for being the best dad he possibly can. That's where he needs to be right now, but he will come back when the time is right. I believe that!

Lisa

troyal147
07-01-2003, 06:26 PM
we need to respect garth's wishes of retiring for now and let him concentrate on being a dad. that should be his first job, and he has now made that his first priority. for that, i totally respect him even more than i did before (and that was a ton), so let's just have our faith that he will come back once is youngest is in college, don't take him retiring personally, he is where he should be right now!

Troyal147 <3's garth