PDA

View Full Version : Tux or Jeans????

SweetGBFan
03-22-2000, 02:23 PM
Okay, Sunday night is fast approaching and we are all going to be glued to our seats waiting for Garth to come on. Now, we all know that at most awards shows Garth wears his great fitting jeans, but what do you think he will be wearing to the oscars, jeans or a tux? What would you like to see him in? I know I would love to see him in a tux for a change. I can imagine how gorgeous he would look in a tux. I will be wearing my sequined gown watching on the couch and eating popcorn!! Is anyone from Planet Garth going to be on the runway on Sunday to yell we love you Garth? Well just thought I would pose this question as a little food for thought. N

hugeGBnutt
03-22-2000, 02:26 PM
yeah, i would love for once to see Garth in a <B>FULL</B> tux! :D....and NO hat! ;)<P>aRiN

Lowell Miller
03-22-2000, 02:32 PM
It would have to be a tux. Jeans would be very disrespectful to the academy.N

BlueRose
03-22-2000, 02:32 PM
Well, that's a little hard to anticipate but if I were to go out on a limb, I'd say a tuxedo. I also would like to see him in a tux! But then again, if he appeared in pajamas, I wouldn't complain!!<P>I for one, wish I WAS going to be on that runway! :) But alas, I will be sitting on my couch wearing the most comfy things I own...along with a bib, of course!LOL<P>Cheryl<BR>N

nelty
03-22-2000, 02:34 PM
I have to jump into this one.<P>I always loved Garth in full tux with the hat. I would prefer white.. LOL :) and I love to see him in a tux and with Sandy. I have Garth and Sandy in 1990, I loved to have a new one. LOL :)<P>NellyN

loreli
03-22-2000, 02:42 PM
ROFL Cheryl!!<P>I think PG should sell Bibs..LOL <P>I'm sure Garth will be in a tux. :)<P>My choice would be just jeans..lol<P>Lori<P>N

SweetGBFan
03-22-2000, 02:57 PM
Ive never seen Garth in a tux, believe it or not and I cant wait. Does a camera photograph a TV screen really well?? If hes in a tux I need a picture of it. God Im getting excited just thinking about it!!!N

jdgbtweety
03-22-2000, 03:26 PM
I am going fo full tux with the hat and Sandy on his arm. :)<BR>I agree with Lowell, Jeans would be a little disrespectful.<BR>And sweet a camera will only take a pic of a TV if it has a really fast shutter speed and no flash. any questions e-mail me.<BR>Jenn<BR>N

Teach
03-22-2000, 04:15 PM
Definitely a tux with Sandy on his arm. :)N

nelty
03-22-2000, 04:42 PM
That's what I said... love to see that... :)<P>NellyN

Hawk7lte
03-22-2000, 05:21 PM
Full tux....preferably an in shade of blue...flawlessly cut...no hat.....no boots....with some subtle chic touch of "Chris"....<P>Beard....perhaps with some slightly new shape...that no one would even realize was a little bit different<P>But what color shirt....hmmmm; the palest of blue so pale one might think the shade was a reflection of his suit or those eyes......<P>But if he did show up in boots would it ruin that black tie affair?<P>HawkN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-22-2000, 06:32 PM
I don't know about you guys, but a tux is my bet... and speaking of looking awesome....<P><BR>If you were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of Sandy and her new look.. I will guarantee you that she will look smashing too! Can't wait to see her dress! <P> :) <P>MonicaN

Hawk7lte
03-22-2000, 07:06 PM
Sandy's new short hair does look great....<P>Now for a dress,<P>How about something really subtle. Go for sensual rather than sexual. All shades of blue blending so softly that the eye is captured trying to discern where one tone becomes another; in a flowing silk that whispers around her form; hinting of curves, teasing of shape; promising but not revealing.<P><BR>Hawk<P><BR>N

Pilgrim
03-22-2000, 09:12 PM
Shorts and military boots<P>BrianN

pldrw
03-23-2000, 01:37 AM
Garth Looks Real Good in a cowboy cut Tux!!!! Should I forward this to capitol since we are now requsting dressing styles???N

sleanna
03-23-2000, 03:34 AM
You guys are great, how do you come up with these questions!!lol :)<P>Anyway, my guess is that he will have on a black tux top with black jeans that look like tux pants. What he had on at the Magic of Christmas special. I don't think he really cares for those tux pants!!lol :D And my guess is Sandy will be there looking great ;)<P> N

GBShameless
03-23-2000, 04:25 AM
I would like to see the tux too, but then again after spending three days at ST, a baseball uniform would be nice too :).<P>I like Sandy's haircut too, I like it better short than long.<P>RobinN

loreli
03-23-2000, 05:49 AM
I hope Garth is in a black tux, white shirt. Armani, I'm traditional. ( NO tails please)<P>Sandy should be in black too, elegant rather than revealing. :)<P>Hawk, hehe, showed up in boots..that was a good one. :)<P>LoriN

Hawk7lte
03-23-2000, 05:51 AM
Brian was that suggested apparel for Garth - Sandy or both?<P><BR>I'd guess, seriously, that it will be black ties and black dress - dress low cut for Sandy. Personally I was hoping for something different especially since the dress for men at the Oscars is a bit (yawn) traditional. The "show skin" for the women is getting out of hand; though I do love<BR>mixing texture, colors, and form (such as short, tight bodice, real full long skirt draped to accentuate)<P>Hawk N

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-23-2000, 05:55 AM
I'd rather see him in jeans but I'm sure he will be wearing a tux to the oscars. Last tim he had tux pants on I didn't like them to much. It just wasn't him. N

Pilgrim
03-23-2000, 05:56 AM
For both ;)<P>No really, I don't care what they wear as long as they wear something :)<P>Well, maybe he should dress like the Mambo anyway ;)<P>BrianN

redstrokes77
03-23-2000, 06:01 AM
Brian, how about this? A full tux with a bowler hat...just like Paul Newman's from the movie! ;)<P>debN

Hawk7lte
03-23-2000, 06:02 AM
Oops - the phrase "dress for men" is perhaps misleading unless Ms. Doubtfire is nominated late for something; lets see...should have used "style for men".<P>Ah just think in the year 2000 creativity at the awards would be welcomed. Perhaps even changing the presentation and acceptance speechs somehow....how many "the winner is"; and "I'd like to thank" messages can one hear before the mind protests and dozes.<P>HawkN

Pilgrim
03-23-2000, 12:24 PM
Debbie<P>That would be <B>VERY COOL</B> :D :D<P>Infact I think they should do it if he's going to sing "Raindrops... :) :)<P>BrianN

psa
03-23-2000, 12:29 PM
It has to be a tux from pictures that I have<BR>seen he is really handsome in a tux and <BR>sandy on his arm can't wait :)N

Garth_FANtasizer
03-23-2000, 01:46 PM
Is there such a thing as a spandex tux? :)<P>~Ann~N

boppityboo
03-23-2000, 04:52 PM
:D ROFL!!! :) Ann, you kill me. lol. <P>Spandex tux.... :) :) I love it. <P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. As for my preference I like it when he pairs a pair of black wranglers with his tux jacket with a vest. :)N

SeaGBfan
03-23-2000, 06:22 PM
Because Garth is trying to break into Hollywood more with his movie and sitcom he should wear a trendy yet tradional tux. Look good and "in" yet not too out there. Sandy should wear something spectacular for attention since see looks so good these days. (Your pictures from spring training show how good she looks). These awards are for showing off and getting media attention. Garth and Sandy should get thiers!N

LonsomeDove
03-24-2000, 05:59 AM
<P> What about the hat? will he be<BR>the hatted one or will he go topless???? <P> CR.N

loreli
03-24-2000, 06:24 AM
I think he will wear a hat, in the audience.<P>On stage? I don't think so.<P>Wow Ann, a spandex tux. That would be a sight to see. LOL<P>LoriN

BlueRose
03-24-2000, 07:11 AM
Only Ann could think of a spandex tux and that's just one of the things that I love about her!!! :) :) :)<P>Cheryl<BR>N