PDA

View Full Version : watching again

LRS4GB
06-08-2003, 10:48 PM
How many of you are watching Inside fame again? I am It's my third time to watch it. I just can't get enough of it.

BLL
06-08-2003, 11:50 PM
Sheepishly raises hand...... But it's my 5th viewing, as I watched it twice Friday, the tape this am and again today at 2:30 and 10:00 p. :o

GBheartandsoul
06-09-2003, 01:22 AM
As a matter of fact I'm watching it again right now. I think I've watched all the repeats so far and I've watched my tape once. I can't help but keep watching it. Garth's tv appearances have been few and far between for a while now so I just want to watch every time he's on. And of course, each time I love it.

Seira:)

CountryBee
06-09-2003, 03:09 AM
I just finished watching Garth's "Inside Fame" for the 4th time. I watched the original broadcast while taping it, then I've watched my tape twice. This time I finally found out where Garth's interview was taped. It wasn't at his home, but at the Woolaroc Museum near Bartlesville OK. There is a lot of info about the place at their web site www.woolaroc.org
Bee

PJ
06-09-2003, 08:58 AM
Have you been there Bee and recognized it or did you find out somewhere else?

Thanks for letting us know!

majmom
06-09-2003, 12:56 PM
Guilty as charged...3 times(so far) for me!!! :D

Kerry

Lowell Miller
06-09-2003, 01:21 PM
I hope CMT rebroadcasts the show....anybody know? I had my little Garth note by my TV but completely forgot. *Which is very odd to forget something like this! :mad:

Chris Gaines
06-09-2003, 01:22 PM
It's been on 3 nights in a row Lowell.. 2 times a night... where ya been bro?!?!??!!

<slaps you>!!!!!

LOL
Jason

GBShameless
06-09-2003, 02:12 PM
I watched it the night that I taped it, watched it again Saturday morning, then again Sunday morning and watched the rerun yesterday afternoon I believe it was, then it was on again after the 100 Songs thing and I had to force myself to go to bed :) So I think that is four times. And then I also watched Chris Cagle's performance twice so far :)

Robin :) :)

Garth_FANtasizer
06-09-2003, 02:23 PM
I watched twice on friday, watched my tape three times saturday, watched it on cmt both times sunday, so that makes seven times. I need help!

Lowell, it will be re-aired June 10 at 8 p.m. and June 18 at 9:30 p.m. (ET)

~Ann~

ProducerJ
06-09-2003, 03:31 PM
There will be no violence on the forums.

Jason, please pass Lowell the broom. He's got a porch to sweep...

J.

Lowell Miller
06-09-2003, 04:38 PM
:o thanks Janson...I needed that. lol

Yea, they will show it again....

I know ... I'm a bad Garth Fan. :( I was all set to watch....I suppose I just thought it was going to be old clips etc. Now hearing everybody talk about it is making me sad.

:p

"sweep" "sweep"

Chris Gaines
06-09-2003, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by ProducerJ
There will be no violence on the forums.

Jason, please pass Lowell the broom. He's got a porch to sweep...

J. HAHHAHAHAHA Joyce.. yeah make Lowell clean it up! :)

GBsgirl
06-14-2003, 07:42 AM
We had a pajama party and watched it from our hotel room in Nashville. It was pouring down rain and we decided not to go to the concerts at the Coliseum that night. ( There are very few artists I will sit in the rain for.......and since it wasn't Garth, Keith, Mark or Ty........ LOL) We watched it both times it was on that night. It was very cool to watch it with people how are as obsessed as I am ROFL

Pam
Proud Air Force Wife

TammyLS
06-14-2003, 06:37 PM
I Watched it when it was on and taped it-but my tape is all warbily, and its so annoying-brand new tape! Anyway, its playing again on June 18 at 8:30 Central-I'll be Taping it again! Wish me luck! And Lowell--Don't miss it this time! lol

Garthfan92
06-14-2003, 10:17 PM
I've watched it at least 6 times now, and I'm sure that's just the start! Something is just addictive about those new shows it seems.

Lisa

CountryBee
06-15-2003, 03:46 AM
This evening I saw a promo on CMT that they will be showing the Garth "Inside Fame" special again. Unfortunately, I got interupted during the promo and didn't catch the day and time that it would be on.
Bee

garthgirl50
06-15-2003, 06:33 AM
3 times for me. Yesterday I had a Garth fest. Watched Texas Stadium that I had on tape, Inside Fame, and DoubleLive and the Christmas special. I love that man so much. Country music just isnt as exciting anymore without Garth.

Lowell Miller
06-19-2003, 03:11 PM
Yea!! I finally watched! I was great! Very, very good .... There were a couple new things I had never heard. The only thing I didn't like is they way they set of "Fresh Horses" as a failure. It's not ... it did sell millions and millions.