PDA

View Full Version : MWL Stacked

ProducerJ
06-06-2003, 11:45 PM
I had this on in the background as I was posting, so I didn't really "see" it, but I notice they didn't play MY requested videos. Anyone from the Planet get a quote across the bottom of the screen?

J.

loyal_2_gb
06-07-2003, 12:16 AM
Hi Joyce,

You don't know me, since I haven't posted in ages...but in answer to your question...I was thrilled to see that I made it for 'The Dance'. It was the last one...and since I haven't been able to 'tell' anyone yet, thanks for asking this question!

Susan

ProducerJ
06-07-2003, 01:00 AM
Well Susan it's nice to meet you! ConGARTHulations! I taped the show so I'll be sure to check it out.

J.

Teaser210
06-07-2003, 01:21 AM
Good going Susan, very cool. Your writing is wonderfully poetic too. What a thrill to have contributed to a Garth event and have a permanent record of it!

RiotGB
06-07-2003, 09:28 AM
Mine made it for The Change. :) I actually forgotten I had written anything until that moment. Kind of a shocker. I still wish they would have shown When You Come Back To Me Again, better yet..all of them! :)

Dawn

Teach
06-07-2003, 10:46 AM
J.D. said he saw Jennifer from Nashville for one of the quotes but I don't know if that is our "Jen". They could have played hours of Garth videos as far as I am concerned. Not enough GB music. LOL!!!

ScoobLuvsGarth3
06-07-2003, 11:34 AM
the only video that I got to see was Wrapped Up In You. i didnt even know that CMT was gonna have the MWL Stacked thing with Garth on it. i really wish i could have seen all of it, there are a whole bunch of Garth videos that I've never seen.
-melissa

ProducerJ
06-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Congrats to you too Dawn! I will try to call Jen today and see if she was the one. :) I did look up in time to see Huntsville, AL go by on the screen - does that belong to anyone we know?

:)

For those who didn't see it, can we list the videos they played? I know of The Change, The Dance,(not last!) Wrapped Up In You, Standing outside the Fire, what am I missing?

J.

unccstephanie
06-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Very cool that y'll got your messages on the show. I was wondering how many of those names were on the Planet too!!

When I was watching the show I noticed something interesting. They didn't do that 15(i think that's the number)questions thingy like they have with other artists' stacked. I wonder why?

Stephanie

PJ
06-07-2003, 12:54 PM
I didn't pay attention to the comments during MWL, maybe I need to rewatch?

Garth_FANtasizer
06-07-2003, 04:39 PM
The only one your missing, Joyce, is "If Tomorrow Never Comes."

I missed most of the comments and dedications too. The one pop-up I did see though was when WUIY was on. It said Garth's Dr. Pepper commercial was the most popular in the history of Dr. Pepper. :)

~Ann~

PJ
06-07-2003, 06:32 PM
Thanks for making me go back and look Joyce - yep, that was me. :D

Teaser210
06-08-2003, 01:10 AM
PJ, good thing you've got friends in Low Places! Good for you!

loyal_2_gb
06-08-2003, 01:17 AM
Thanks, Joyce! Nice to meet you too! Teaser, thanks for the compliment...you've really got me thinking that it IS very cool that it's recorded in permanent Garth history. :) Congrats to PJ and Dawn too! I remember seeing yours PJ, now I've got to go back and see Dawn's.

I hope that my friend taped the interview and MWL Stacked! :)

Susan

Garthfan92
06-08-2003, 11:31 PM
I watched the show again to pay more attention to the msgs. and info they showed this time. Anyone else notice a little mistake calling him Garth Troyal Brooks instead of Troyal Garth Brooks? lol I thought that was a pretty bad mistake to make.

Lisa

CountryBee
06-09-2003, 05:02 AM
Recently while watching Daryl Worley's video for his song "Have you fogotten?", I was trying to remember the song and video that Garth did in honor of the Oklahoma City bombing victims. Garth's video showed some of the news films or videos that were done that day. Then the Garth "Stacked" videos special was on right after his "Inside Fame" special. The first video that they played was "The Change", which was the one I had been trying so hard to remember. I think that Garth's "The Change" video needs to be played more often on CMT. They could line it up with Allan Jackson's "Where were you when the world stopped turning?", Daryl's "Have you fogotten?" and maybe end with Toby Keith's "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue".
Bee

Jen19
06-09-2003, 01:40 PM
Hey guys,, did I acuttly make it.. that would be cool I taped it but only half and then my tape ran out, from Inside fame. what did it say..LOL I did write in, so maybe it was me. Joyce if you taped it and it was me I shall have to borrow that from you unless it reairs.

JEN

ProducerJ
06-09-2003, 04:34 PM
I did tape it, although I haven't watched it yet. You are welcome to it!
:)
J.