PDA

View Full Version : garth has unfinished business to take care of

garthtacular
05-26-2003, 01:24 AM
Garth Brooks should of not retired because he has unfiniushed business to take care of for his fans ( a list follows:)
1. garth brooks vedio collection vol 3
2. This is Garth Brooks Too relaesed on vedio
3. The hits vol 2
4. Duets album of various artists that he recorded with
5. the duet album with Trishia Yearwood
6. garth rare preformances
7. vedio for the album Ropin the Wind ( may be the River)
8. another Chris gaines cd??
9. The Lamb movie
10.assorted vedios: I Didn't Have to Wonder, It Don't matter To The Sun
11. garth Greatest moments
12. unlive version of: Its Your Song, Turn it up and burn it Down, Wild As The Wind, You may be Right, Keep Your hands To Yourself
13. Relaese American Pie as a single
14. on a record or cd: You may be Right ( Duet with Billy Joel), New York State of Mind (antother duet with Billy Joel)
fill in the blanks, i'm sur their is lots more.

allisonv7
05-26-2003, 02:31 AM
I think regardless of what the future brings Garth's always going to have unfinished business :)

allison.

Chris Gaines
05-26-2003, 02:33 AM
That's a nice "wish list" but afraid to say.. most won't happen.

Namely: Videos in past that wasn't released still won't be.

Studio versions of "It's Your Song" haver been released to radio along with the live versions, if you get a DJ copy of the It's Your Song cut.. you would get both versions.

You May Be Right, New York State Of Mind, and Keep Your Hands To Yourself was just for that show only, will never make it to a cd.

American Pie isn't Garth's song to cut, I think he'd rather it stay a "live show only song"

Duet's with Trisha.. et al... may come someday, but family first before he will ever see studio time for a full album again, I bet that will come when his daughters goto college.

Sorry to burst the bubble but.. reality kinda sets in...

Jason

Garthfan92
05-27-2003, 09:55 PM
Would be nice to get even a couple of those things, but most are very unlikely. I still hold out some hope for the duet album with Trisha and "The Lamb" with more CG music. I doubt even Garth could say for sure if those things will happen though.

Lisa

garthtacular
05-29-2003, 01:03 AM
The idea behhind this is that his people ( Garths people, or he himself) should preserve the legacy of what he has made for himself, see what they have done with Elvis and The Beetles and other major poplar acts, they released theses " rare" or unrelased songs , vedios or concerts/ recordings and has that been proven successful.