PDA

View Full Version : Help Caroline Rhea!

Harriet
05-20-2003, 12:03 AM
Hi everyone...
I'm asking you to help out a good person who got a raw deal! If you didn't know, Warner Bros. and Telepictures canceled The Caroline Rhea Show...
Most of you know the Garth connection, and some have even witnessed it personally, lol! What I'm trying to say is, she is, in a very real sense, one of us, and she needs our help! We are known to help make things happen when we put our collective minds and spirits and hearts into it, and the way I see it, a friend of a friend needs our help...
Those of us who have been fortunate enough to meet her know what a wonderful person she is, and we all know how crazy she is about Garth! Who can forget the Howie Mandel Show? the Shameless flirtations on Hollywood Squares? and Garth must love her a lot since he flew in and out of here within 3 hours just so he could be her very first guest when she took over Rosie's time slot... he had promised her that whenever she needed him, he'd be there, and that's just what he did! and besides all of that, she's a great host, and her show is very entertaining... it's certainly a refreshing change from most of the stuff they force down our throats nowadays, imo... It's not her fault that they scheduled it in the middle of the night on the east coast... she got a raw deal and she deserves a fair chance to build an audience... Please sign the petition and help out a fellow Garth nutt who needs all her FILP now!
Thanks!
Harriet

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/TCRS/

Teach
05-20-2003, 10:28 AM
Signed the petition. The show came on at 10 a.m. here. I watched it often.

PJ
05-20-2003, 10:59 AM
Might I suggest that in the comments section everyone also include their location so the powers that be can see how wide spread the support is.

GBronx
05-20-2003, 01:23 PM
PJ, You are always thinking on your feet!!! Good suggestion!!

Grandma Jo@nn

wmcinnis
05-20-2003, 07:16 PM
I just signed too:)
Ya know what, I had no idea that Caroline was Canadian:o
-Susan-

majmom
05-22-2003, 02:07 PM
Done - I hope it helps...

Kerry

Harriet
05-27-2003, 08:21 PM
Thanks for your signatures! Even you lurkers, lol! I was just looking over the signatures on the petition, and it was SO nice to see so many familiar names! Names that I have missed, btw! It's nice to know you're still out there!
Thanks to everyone who took the time to post here that they signed the petition!
Here's a cute story to go with it all... there's a garth connection everywhere, lol! I had written the author of the petition an email saying that I had spread the word to Garth fans about it.. and she wrote me back to thank me and also wrote that when she lived in Ok. years ago, she knew Garth's HS football coach and that Garth had called the school one day... I thought that was cute...

Harriet

GBronx
05-27-2003, 08:42 PM
Harriet!!! You are so right!!! I saw so many names that are familier.

Someone told me that writing Telepictures is working so if you can do that too, it would help a lot!!

Grandma Jo@nn

Harriet
05-27-2003, 09:07 PM
Cool, Jo, I will write to Telepictures... do you have a link for them?

Harriet