PDA

View Full Version : Garthy Ponderings

Wendi5000
05-19-2003, 07:02 PM
When I was here a long time ago, there was talk of PG becoming Garth's official web site. I noticed that he now has a pretty decent site of his own with a link back to PG. Is that as close to official as we're ever going to become? Or is there some kind of "official" status that I'm not aware of? If not, what happened, and is there any hope for it ever becoming official? From what I remember, Brandon was planning to meet with Garth's people to discuss making the site official, or something along those lines. Then I was away from PG for over a year and missed a lot of news, so sorry if this has already been covered. :)

ProducerJ
05-20-2003, 12:25 AM
Yep, the Garth Brooks domain name links to Capitol's site, and they link to PG as the "artists' site." It seems to be a relationship that works for all parties. Although it would be nice to see Capitol actually update that site with something useful....

GBsgirl
05-20-2003, 08:44 AM
Originally posted by ProducerJ
Yep, the Garth Brooks domain name links to Capitol's site, and they link to PG as the "artists' site." It seems to be a relationship that works for all parties. Although it would be nice to see Capitol actually update that site with something useful....

I hate to be a downer but what would they update it with???????? He's retired. There's no concert news very little tv appearance news, no upcoming CD's. :(

Pam
Proud Air Force Wife

ProducerJ
05-20-2003, 10:54 AM
I hate to be a downer but what would they update it with???????? He's retired. There's no concert news very little tv appearance news, no upcoming CD's.
Well, any of the stuff that's on the home page of PG for starters. But I was mainly thinking abou the minor detail that they put out a new single called "Why Ain't I Running..." Or the duet with Royal Wade Kimes... Or the upcoming CMT Inside Fame... Or the fan thing that CMT was looking for Garth fans for...