PDA

View Full Version : Chris Gaines Interview!!!!

Eternity4U
07-28-1999, 07:03 PM
First off this was an interview done in may at the press conference that I caught on tv in the month of May.. I have some info if you do not already know here it is ,,,<P><BR>This is an interview done in May with Garth Brooks and some of the song writers and production people sitting along side of him. Garth speaks of his (as they say alter ego)<P>this is on a site called NEW STREAM<P>it is a system where by you can hear and see the interview( excerpts)on Real audio<P>the site is --- <A HREF="http://www.Newstream.com/99-194.shtml" TARGET=_blank>http://www.Newstream.com/99-194.shtml</A> <P>first call up the real audio player ( it has it there for you) then scroll down for addtl footage of him and the interview. have fun<P>again this may have all been said before , but i just thought someone might like to know<P>blessings dianaN

Eternity4U
07-28-1999, 07:09 PM
oppsss, see our computer downstairs was running slow . I did not know i sent it twice. went upstairs on the other computer and looks like i sent it again. sorry for all these posts , i shall say goodnight now , goodnight grace( lol george burns line)<P>diana elizabethN

Eternity4U
07-28-1999, 07:15 PM
I almost forgot to tell you at the bottom of the site I spoke of you see a capitol records logo( correct) well click the icon on it and you will be sent to the up and comign web site just in starts the begining stages ( i think) and it is just a breif overview of what we already know. however anything to read of chris gaines is NEWS TO OUR EARS, right?<P>blessings and good luck in finding it <BR>diana elizabethN

Chris_Gaines
07-28-1999, 07:17 PM
&lt;giggle&gt;<P>It's on the chrisgainesfans site as well :)<P>JasonN

Eternity4U
07-28-1999, 07:25 PM
silly , thanks jason. but i feel so happy that I am able to post something and have it work regarding the (link) yippeeeee. And thanks to whom ever deleted the other unecessary additional posts I made( opps) thanks!!!<P>diana elizabethN