PDA

View Full Version : I heard on my radio!

ScareCrow24
04-13-2003, 02:55 PM
That Trisha and Garth is
gonna get married!Yee-Haw!
Finally it's gonna happen :D

Monica Lockhart
04-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Where did you hear this?

Tell us more...

Monica

Garthmedic
04-13-2003, 06:44 PM
Let's try and maintain ourselves until this has been formally announced by credible media. I'm not saying that your local station isn't credible. I would much rather hear this announced by CMT news, or something along those lines.

--spud--:)

Carol Ann
04-13-2003, 07:03 PM
Scarecrow24, maybe you could give us a few more details about what you heard. Did the radio station say they were definitely getting married or was it just speculation on their part that it would be this year some time. I know there have been a couple of country stations here where the DJ has said they are sure there will be a wedding this year but it is more that DJ's opinion rather than concrete facts that they have. On one country station here the DJ was going by a list of things that had been predicted would happen in the year 2003 and one of those things was that Garth and Trisha would be married. I'd be thrilled if that was the case and I hope you don't think I'm doubting you but I think we'd all like to know exactly what they said. Thanks.

Carol Ann

Garth_FANtasizer
04-13-2003, 07:52 PM
About a week ago, my radio station said: "Rumor has it... Garth and Trisha are getting married this summer. We will keep you posted when we get more information on this."

I didn't mention it here because they used the word "rumor" and they didn't say who/where they got it from.

~Ann~

Carol Ann
04-13-2003, 08:05 PM
Well, if these rumours turn out to be true, I think July 7th would be a good date. It would keep the whole sevens thing going since July is the seventh month of the year.

Carol Ann

Garth_FANtasizer
04-13-2003, 09:28 PM
July 7th is my anniversary! That would be :cool: ! We could celebrate together! :D

~Ann~

Garthfan92
04-13-2003, 09:54 PM
If it is true, we'll all be hearing about it everywhere soon enough. I hope it is! I know they didn't want to rush anything, but if they've decided it's time, I'd be thrilled!

Lisa

Vanessa
04-13-2003, 11:21 PM
I'll be satisfied when/if I hear this from garth's mouth.. :)

god and peace,
Vanessa :)

TrishaNGarthFan
04-14-2003, 07:46 AM
OH MY, ANN!!! This is too much for me to handle....First that "infamous" armpit of a radio station played WAIR last week and I actually heard it....Then the following day I'm shopping in Tops and I hear Trisha's "The song remembers when," and now you say that station reported this "rumor." Hmm....I go months and months never hearing a Garth or Trisha song when I listen on that station (if its the one I'm thinking it is) and it was probably a year ago I heard Chris Gaines played on the radio at Tops, but now all this in one week? I'm on overload. LOL!

I sure hope this "rumor" is TRUE!

Sue

Originally posted by Garth_FANtasizer
About a week ago, my radio station said: "Rumor has it... Garth and Trisha are getting married this summer. We will keep you posted when we get more information on this."

I didn't mention it here because they used the word "rumor" and they didn't say who/where they got it from.

~Ann~

GB2PinaColadas
04-14-2003, 01:29 PM
Wooooooooah, I did not hear anything about it.. I'll wait til' I see something..t hen I'll believe it.. If it's true.. I'd be glad for them :)

Teaser210
04-16-2003, 01:12 AM
Set that hook and reel him in!! What a catch!

BrooksFan
04-19-2003, 09:54 AM
Cool-If it's true
Conrats-Garth & Trisha
Been pulling for ya since day 1

PJ
04-20-2003, 11:51 AM
Personally, I won't believe it until I hear it from one of their mouths directly.