PDA

View Full Version : Garth! Please Read This!!

andycja
04-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Garth-

We're throwing a going away party somewhere around June 1st-4th for several Marine friends that are leaving June 7th here in San Angelo, TX- Was thinkin maybe you could drop by a do a few tunes?! We're broke but could pay for your trip and maybe a steak at Zenters (Youve gone there before right?- your signed pic is on the wall).

My email is andycja@yahoo.com

To everyone else reading this: I know its 99.99% probably not happenin but you never know!

Snow
04-12-2003, 12:02 AM
Never hurts to ask! :) Good luck.

Lowell Miller
04-12-2003, 12:53 AM
Hey Garth stop by my house next. :D

garthgirl50
04-12-2003, 05:05 AM
That is so cute. Dont know if Garth drops by or not but if he does Garth when you are done come by my house as well. I have Lobster!!!

wmcinnis
04-12-2003, 09:04 AM
The man never ceases to amaze us.....so you never know.
-Susan-

Lowell Miller
04-12-2003, 02:26 PM
If I was a big star...I think doing things like this would be so much fun. I would do it all the time. :) So Garth remember ... my house next, then garthgirls. ;)

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
04-12-2003, 02:37 PM
So, andycja, if he comes, are we all invited? :)

Ya' know, I heard somewhere: 'If you build it, he will come!' ;)

Lowell Miller
04-12-2003, 05:03 PM
It better be built out of Taco Bell and M and M's..... :p

andycja
04-12-2003, 05:23 PM
I promise to have all you can eat Taco Bell and M&Ms ready and waiting for you Garth..

Mmmm Taco Bell... Wouldnt that be nice? Yess....

*hint hint*

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
04-13-2003, 01:21 AM
Cute, Lowell! :)

Oh, andycja, I'm hurt... no Taco Bell and M&M's for the rest of us? Just Garth? And I was starting to feel a party coming on. :( Guess I'll just have to throw my own! Now, who was in line for Garth stopping by? Oh, yes, I'm after garthgirl50, but how can I top Taco Bell, M&M's, and Lobster? Hey Garth, how about cold Pizza, cold Chinese, and Dr. Pepper, for breakfast? :eek:

jstensig
04-13-2003, 05:15 AM
Maybe you could also take a tour in DK now you're at it? You can stay in my house if you can't find a hotel.

Jakob

ScareCrow24
04-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Hey that would be really
COOL if he did read this
board!!! :D

Garth_FANtasizer
04-13-2003, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by MountainGirlCrazy4Garth
Cute, Lowell! :)

Oh, andycja, I'm hurt... no Taco Bell and M&M's for the rest of us? Just Garth? And I was starting to feel a party coming on. :( Guess I'll just have to throw my own! Now, who was in line for Garth stopping by? Oh, yes, I'm after garthgirl50, but how can I top Taco Bell, M&M's, and Lobster? Hey Garth, how about cold Pizza, cold Chinese, and Dr. Pepper, for breakfast? :eek:

Breakfast? LOL
Do you plan on keeping him for awhile?

Hey everyone.. Pajama party at Dee Dee's! :D

~Ann~

Garthfan92
04-13-2003, 09:50 PM
You just never know when something like this will get back to Garth and catch his interest. He's always seemed like quite a supporter of our troops, so it can't hurt to ask!

Lisa

andycja
04-15-2003, 12:32 AM
Oh ur all invited... And so far we have on the menu:

Steak
Taco Bell
M&M's
Lobster
Cold Pizza
Cold Chinese
Dr. Pepper

Garth, How can you turn THIS down!?!

I hope GarthFan92 is right...

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
04-16-2003, 08:24 PM
*giggling at Ann*

Well, I'm not sure how long my hubby would let me keep 'im around, but I'll do my darndest to hang on to him for as long as possible! What, was there someone waiting in line?

Oh, goodness, a 'sleep-over'! Just remember, y'all, I only got one bathroom! ;)

andycja ~ I hope so, too!!! :) btw... thanks for the invite! :) You are more than welcome to join the PJParty, too! Since you're comin' from San Angelo, could you just make a little pitstop at my favorite mexican restaurant in El Paso and pick me up some Sopapillas, please? :ipray: