PDA

View Full Version : Garth songwriting with Trisha?

PJ
04-09-2003, 01:16 PM
from CMT.com:

Trisha Yearwood Sifting Songs for New Album

Trisha Yearwood and her producer, Garth Fundis, are currently sifting through songs for her next album for MCA Records. There have been rumors on Music Row that Yearwood, who normally defers to others songwriters for her material, may do some co-writing for the new project with Garth Brooks. However, an assistant to Fundis says he’s heard of no such plans. A spokesman for Yearwood’s management company notes that the album is in such an early stage that not even a release date has been set.

GBronx
04-09-2003, 01:26 PM
Great find PJ!!! :applause:

Thanks for sharing!! ;)

GrandMa Jo@nn

Garthfan92
04-09-2003, 11:26 PM
Sure would be great to hear some songs written with or by Garth on her next album! Maybe even some duets? Better yet, let it be the duet album!

Lisa

Garth_FANtasizer
04-10-2003, 01:47 PM
It would be cool if Garth produced it for her. He did such an awesome job on Ty Englands.

~Ann~

Snow
04-10-2003, 07:38 PM
I'm glad she's going back with Garth Fundis maybe I'll enjoy the new album like I did the first one. :) Having Garth's input in the songs might help too. :D

wmcinnis
04-11-2003, 01:18 PM
Isn't Trisha taking the year off? That gives them lots of time to work on this......like what else do they have to do;)
It would be great to see what they'd come up with:)
Thanks for sharing this PJ.
-Susan-