PDA

View Full Version : GB and a "fiddler on the foor" connection??

Vanessa
04-06-2003, 09:30 PM
I saw the play "fiddler on the roof" last night which was very good :D but i digress.. the song "If I were a rich man" was sung, the man who sang it even did the skwaqing of the chickens.. a good job there! Needless to say I couldnt help laughing at remembering how garth did this song on Muppets Tonight.. too funny ;)

so anyway to get to the question..do ya'll think that garth coyld ever perform in any kind of plays? (ie. fiddler on the roof)?

god and peace,
Vanessa :)

PJ
04-07-2003, 08:53 AM
I oculd see it in a heart beat!

jturtels
04-07-2003, 12:52 PM
We all agree Garth is the man...however...I dunno about acting...You all have to admit, his SNL skits weren't that great. Yes, there were some funny ones..but for the most part. Of course, that is SNL, the show where everyone reads off of a card. So I dunno...The Lamb would have gave us a good read to if Garth can act...of course...that would've been Chris...:p

GBronx
04-07-2003, 06:03 PM
IMHO if Garth decided to act he would be great. :applause:

Garth does nothing half way!!! ;)

OH my,that just brought some nasty thoughts to
my head!!![-X

Grandma Jo@nn

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away!

Harriet
04-07-2003, 10:21 PM
LOL, Jo!
I have long said that Garth would be awesome on Broadway...
my role of choice for him would be Curly in Oklahoma!
isn't that a natural role for him?
in fact, when he was on GMA doing the promo for Chris Gaines, I remember Diane Sawyer saying "so what's next?" and I said BROADWAY! of course, it wasn't loud enough to hear, lol... but, I went on record way back then, and I still think it's true...
but, Broadway is a huge time committment and would mean relocating, so I don't see it happening, but he WOULD be great...

Harriet