PDA

View Full Version : tigb too

eliwalls
03-30-2003, 06:39 AM
i know i have asked before, and dont rightly remember what became of it...but i am looking fer this concert, as well as ireland...a few people had offered to help....my apologies thaat it was never followed though on my part...i could make any excuse in the world.... but needless to say, i am still in need... in trade, i can put whatever you send me on compact disk...(.avi or otherwise) so it may be played on your computer.... i already have several shows online at kazaa... so if anyone can find it in their daily routines to lend me a hand....would be appriciated.

"i'm reachin out........

allisonv7
03-30-2003, 11:36 AM
I just sit back and enjoy the show, for some reason his high-energe really relaxes me, and makes me grin from ear to ear...and I think of all the memories, pretty much everything he does triggers something....:)

allison.

Paula
03-30-2003, 03:55 PM
i know i have asked before, and dont rightly remember what became of it...but i am looking fer this concert, as well as irelandHi,

You have PM and email disabled so I wasn't able to notify you that your earlier thread had been removed. If you are looking for Garth items, you should post at PG's Tradin Post (http://www.planetgarth.com/tradin_post/index.php) instead of on the Forums.

Paula

Vanessa
03-30-2003, 06:38 PM
I voted for #3, but it was a toss up between #3 and 5..

god and peace,
Vanessa :)