PDA

View Full Version : How about the new Duet?

garthtacular
03-27-2003, 12:39 AM
The new Duet with Royal Wade KIms and Garth is pure country and traditional, it is the best. Bought the CD from Amazon.com. The duet is beautiful and shoul by no doubt win at least one award. The song is called Night Birds its on Royal Wade Kimes CD called A Dyin' Breed. Who said Garth is Retired ?

allisonv7
03-27-2003, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by garthtacular
Who said Garth is Retired ?

Garth did.

allison.

Paula
03-27-2003, 09:03 AM
I'm looking to buy that when I go to Nashville in June since I won't find it around here and amazon's price for that CD is more than I usually spend on a CD.

By the way, if you do a search on the Forums for Kimes, you'll find several threads talking about this duet, plus the News section on PG has a few articles (check latest news link on the left of this page).

Paula

JRILEY
03-27-2003, 07:40 PM
I bought the CD at Wal-Mart...it should be there. And it is great.
When Garth sings it almost brings tears...that sweet, sweet voice.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Paula
03-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JRILEY
I bought the CD at Wal-Mart...it should be there. And it is great.
When Garth sings it almost brings tears...that sweet, sweet voice.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I won't find it in the Wal*Marts in this country music deprived area of the United States. We're lucky if the country music section of the store has 30 rows.:rolleyes:

Paula

Paula
04-29-2003, 08:49 AM
Country Weekly had a paragraph on the Scene & Heard page where it was announced that RWK has 12 nominations from the Academy of West Artists Will Rogers Awards, and included in the nominations are two for Night Birds - best Western duet and best song.

I don't have time right now, but I'll post the full paragraph in the Other Artists Forum tonight.

Paula