PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Rogers- What a Show !!!!

Jen19
03-21-2003, 10:29 AM
It was awesome. Joyce and I went last night. He is quite the Comeadian. It was just a great show. If anyone has the chance to go see him Do it, its well worth the price of a ticket. He is just a wonderful entertainer. I won't tell all the detail becasue Joyce is much better then I'm at that so I will let her tell all the details, but I did get to meet him :) yippie. The only thing I can say is Dont miss this show.

Kenny is amazing. we had a few Garth momments during the evening but again.. you'll have to wait for Joyce, I'm such a tease. but its fun :)

JENNIFER

Jude
03-21-2003, 10:32 AM
Glad you enjoyed it. U are a tease.

Jude

ProducerJ
03-21-2003, 07:07 PM
Three Garth moments I believe, right?

:-)

Oh - and don't forget that one of them included your talking to (and evesdropping on) one of Garth's favorite writers!

The show WAS awesome - you expect hit after hit, but I was completely and pleasantly surprised by how ENTERTAINING he is. He is NOT just a 'stand at the mic and sing' type of show.

J. <--- who is being a tease because she's between games at the NCAA tourney and doesn't have time to post all the details..

Garthfan92
03-22-2003, 10:22 PM
I'd forgotten all about that after it getting post-poned. Glad you had fun. Sure hope to hear those details soon, J!

Lisa

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
03-23-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey Jen and Joyce,

So glad you two had a great time at the show. Can't wait to read more about it. :D

CC

ProducerJ
03-23-2003, 04:05 PM
Peter's review of the show can be found here:
http://tennessean.com/entertainment/music/archives/03/03/30537485.shtml?Element_ID=30537485

Ok, the three Garth moments. . .

1. Came from opener Billy Dean
2. Came from Kenny himself
3. Came from Kim Williams at a post show reception.

:D
J.

Paula
03-23-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by ProducerJ
Ok, the three Garth moments. . .

1. Came from opener Billy Dean
2. Came from Kenny himself
3. Came from Kim Williams at a post show reception.

:D
J. ...and they were????? Will they be revealed in a soon to be posted column???

Paula