PDA

View Full Version : John Michael Montgomery/Montgomery Gentry

GB2PinaColadas
03-02-2003, 03:52 PM
Who likes them? I love JMM and Montgomery Gentry.. their songs are just great! My favorite songs by each -

JMM - I Swear, Life's a Dance, Home to You, Love and Alcohol, Love Changes Everything, and Til' Nothing Comes Between Us

Montgomery Gentry - She Couldn't Change Me, Speed, Hell Yeah, Self Made Man, Daddy Won't Sell The Farm, All Night Long, and Break My Heart Man..

I plan on seeing Montgomery Gentry in the summer, when they come around to the Medina Fair, whoo hooo! :)

Sara_Kwan
03-03-2003, 02:05 AM
i love them both too... i really like "Be My Baby Tonight" and "Til Nothing Comes Between Us"... that sound makes me meeeeeelt.... :) and i like "Speed" by Montgomery Gentry also... Troy Gentry is really hot :D hahahaha i think it's Troy Gentry... i get the two of them mixed up sometimes hahahahahaha...

Peace & Love
-Sara

ProducerJ
03-04-2003, 10:31 AM
Yes, Sara, Troy is definately the hot one....trust me on this one!
:D

Allow me to preview this tidbit from my next column......
---------------------------------------------------------------

I need to go on the record with something here. Y'all know I'm an enormous Montgomery Gentry fan, and do find Troy to be one of the best looking men in country music. But I completely forget sometimes, I guess because I don't see him often enough these days, that perhaps Mr. Gentry has some competition from Mr. Montgomery.

NO not Eddie, although he has a certain charm of his own. His younger brother - John Michael! I forget until I am in his presence how very striking he is. Those eyes. Those dimples. Wow! Why don't we see more of him on our television sets?