PDA

View Full Version : Garth At the Awards Show?

YODELGAL
02-22-2003, 09:15 PM
I've been taping every Grammy show I could find, getting Garth tidbits. IS HE GOING TO BE AT THE GRAMMYS? IS TRISHA? DOES ANYBODY KNOW? IF HE DOESN'T APPEAR, DOES THAT MEAN HE KNOWS HE WON'T WIN? HEEELLLLLPPP!

Stephanie

Monica Lockhart
02-22-2003, 10:23 PM
I don't think Garth or Trisha are scheduled to be there.

If the Grammy's are Monday which I think they are... Garth is scheduled to be in Florida for T4K Charity Golf Tournament.

I could be wrong.. but I highly doubt he will be there.

Moni

AngelTrisha9
02-23-2003, 03:45 AM
they're tomorrow, actually.. Or wait.. euh tonight.. Well sunday!think he could swing by there, before going to florida? PLEASE?

TammyLS
02-24-2003, 09:55 AM
Why would he? He's Retired, so I wouldn't! Why would Trisha? She's on break! Yes, their song is up for an award which is a Great Honor,but I truly don't think they would be there-Now that its over, maybe someone can tell us for sure,but I didn't expect them...and truly hope they weren't-they should be out having fun, and Trisha is hopefully enjoying her time off Away from the Business! Not to say I don't MISS HER To the point of insanity, but I think its Good that she is taking time for herself....and Garth-well why put himself through that? Everyone would be asking if he's coming back and all that....
I wonder if he's really going to be at the golf thing? From everything thats been said, I haven't heard that He was going to be there for sure....Joyce? What have you heard? And if so-is anyone going? Will we get details?

GottaB-GB
02-24-2003, 10:49 AM
My guess is that he's too busy shoveling at the moment and making snow angels and snowmen with the kids of course.